Chapter 50

Jennifer's POV

The kids were already asleep but I couldn't.

Leah texted me a bit ago that she'll be at home by twelve and that's in an hour so I definitely need to sleep now since I don't wanna talk right now.

Half an hour later I was still awake. I couldn't sleep. The thoughts were haunting me, Ben was haunting me.

I'm so stupid. Why did I even meet Ben? What did I thought? And how the fuck am I going to tell Leah?

She probably won't forgive me. She trusted me. Leah forgave me as I kissed him a few months ago but probably won't forgive me a second time...

-

My alarm went off at seven. I carefully got out of bed to not wake up Leah who was sleeping peacefully next to me.

I drifted off to sleep last night quickly after I stopped overthinking and Leah probably came home a few minutes after I fell asleep.

While the kids got ready for school, I made them breakfast. I drove them to school and quickly went into the nearest supermarket to buy something to make breakfast for Leah and me. I made the breakfast and afterwards I went back up again.

"Good morning baby" I said, kissing her lips down to her neck.

"Morning" She groaned.

"I missed you." I muttered.

"I can tell..." She chuckled.

"I made us breakfast." I smiled before kissing her. Leah moved her arms around my neck and pulled me closer.

"You're too good to me" She smiled.

If she only knew, I thought.

We ate breakfast and stayed in bed for a bit longer. I really enjoyed cuddling with her although I still felt ashamed.

After a while of cuddling, Leah got on top of me and started kissing from my lips down to my neck. Her hands wandered under my shirt, caressing my boobs.

Leah undressed my upper body completely. She started smiling as soon as she saw my hard nipples. Leah attacked my boobs with wet kisses and while she did that, her hand moved in my trousered, rubbing over my trenched panties.

Leah moved in between my legs and quickly got rid of my trousers. She made eye contact with me while she caressed my thighs. Her eyes wandered down my body, stopping at my inner thighs. She immediately stopped and looked at me with an angry face.

"You gotta be kidding!" She snapped. And that was when I remembered that, although I told him not to, Ben left some hickeys on my thighs. I could kill him right now.

"You really let him fuck you?" Leah said, her voice was slightly cracking. I couldn't even say something. I just stayed quiet. "Tell me one thing. Did you enjoy it?" She asked me. I kept quiet and just looked at her. "Whatever..." She mumbled before getting up from the bed and leaving the room.

"Where are you going?" I asked and got dressed again, following her into the dressing room.

"I'm leaving." She said without even looking at me. "But before..." She turned around to slap me right across the face. I was shocked, I didn't thought that she'd hit me but here we are.

I deserved that.

My hand slowly wandered to my cheek, stroking over the light print she left.

And before I could even proceed what just happened, I heard Leah leaving the house.