Chapter 11

Jennifer's POV

three weeks later

These three weeks went by and eveything got back to normal. Well, the new normal. Leah and I haven't talked since she told me about the feelings she has for me and it really makes me sad.

My mom picked up Max and Emme to go shopping with them. So today I'm gonna grab some lunch with Elaine and I hope I can focus on something else than Leah.

-

I was currently sitting on my couch, scrolling through Instagram and waiting for Elaine to pick me up. A few minutes later she texted me that she's here so I grabbed my purse and walked to her car.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" Elaine asked. "So far so good." I lied since I'm feeling miserable. "What about you?"

"I'm fine. But I know that something's bothering you." She said, arching a brow. "No. It's nothing." "Come on Jen, you can tell me." She said. "I know that I can tell you but what if I don't wanna tell you?" I replied. "Whatever. Keep your secret." Elaine mumbled. "Okay I'll tell you." I said and she started smiling.

"You remember the week when Ana, Leah, you and me were on vacation in Cabo?" I asked and Elaine quickly nodded. "On the first day you and Ana went to bed very early. You two left Leah and me alone in the pool and since we were a bit tipsy we somehow started kis-" I said but got cut off by Elaine, "You and Leah made out?" Elaine asked, sounding kinda shocked. "Can you please let me finish?" I said. "Go ahead." Elaine nodded.

"One thing led to the other so Leah and I ended up having sex. The sex was really good so we did it again and aga-" I told her but got cut off again. "Come to an end." Elaine said. "We decided to be friends with benefits for a while until she told me that she has feelings for me." I explained and her eyes widened.

"You had sex with a woman? Wow" Elaine said, sounding surprised. "What?" I snapped at her. "I didn't expect this. I always thought you're straight." Elaine replied. "I am straight." I said. "Mhm, of course. You've been screwing you're best friend for weeks but you are straight, of course." She laughed. "Shut up"

"How was it?" Elaine asked after a few minutes of silence. "Uhm I- it was wonderful." "You said Leah has feelings for you. What about you? Do you have feelings for her?" She questioned. "I-" I stuttered out. "I think so." I sight. "So go and tell her." Elaine said and I nodded.

After the brunch Elaine drove me back home. I got home and still had to work. I really tried to focus but one thing never left my mind - Leah. This whole friends with benefits thing just made a huge mess.

I know I have feelings for her but should I tell her? What happens if I tell her? Do we have a future? Can we continue being friends?