Chapter 51

Jennifer's POV

The last night was horrible. I slept on the couch, well I tried to sleep but unfortunately I couldn't. There were so many thoughts running through my mind.

But now I'm gonna bring the kids to school and afterwards Marc is going to pick the cocos up and Angelos picking up Sofia.

Afterwards I made some coffee for Leah and me and hopefully we can talk and work things out... I know that it might be stupid to think so but I still have hope that everything is going to okay...

"Good morning" I smiled as I sat next to her on the bed.

"What are you doing here?" Leah boldly asked.

"I wanna talk." I replied. "I made you some coffee." I said and handed her the coffee.

"Screw you and your coffee. I don't want it." She hissed.

"Can we please talk?" I asked.

"There's nothing I wanna talk about."

"Please Leah... Please let me tell you everything." I pleaded.

"And then?" She asked.

"We can work this out." I replied.

"You have five minutes" Leah said and I nodded.

"That day... Ben and I talked about me and you and the kids and so much more. I have no idea what happened but suddenly there was the tension from back then again." I explained.

"Long story short B-Ben fucked you." Leah said with tears in her eyes and a broken voice. I really broke her heart. I slowly nodded.

We sat there, in our bed, face to face, both of us crying.

I realized that I not just lost my girlfriend. I also realized that I lost my best friend and that was the thing that broke my heart the most.

"Please..." I sobbed.

"It doesn't matter what you say or do, Jen" Leah said and took a deep breath. "I thought of you as someone who would never ever hurt me. I thought of you as someone who would never cheat on me. And now I can't stop picturing you with him." Leah said as her tears started rolling down her cheeks. Seeing this made my heart shatter into a thousand pieces.

"I am so sorry." I sobbed.

"It doesn't matter. Just don't be sorry. Your sorry won't change anything." She sobbed quietly.

"Will we ever be okay again?" I mumbled.

"I have no idea. I need time." Leah replied and I nodded.

"So this is the end?" I asked quietly, trying to control my breathing.

Leah just shrugged her shoulders.