Chapter 21

Jennifer's POV

It's been a month without sex. Leah really kept her word although she was teasing me the whole time. Every time I kissed her she just said no. So this evening I'm gonna make her pay for this.

-

I put on sweatpants and a comfy hoodie and walked downstairs. "Morning baby." I smiled and kissed Leah before grabbing her ass. "Good morning." She mumbled. "You two are so cute." Ana said, mocking us.

"Hey." I smiled and hugged her.

"Good morning." She smirked. "You had a long night?" Ana added since it was already 10 and normally I wake up earlier.

"Nope." I answered bluntly. "Why's that?" Ana asked.

"Yeah Jen, tell her why." Leah said crossing her arms. "This is so stupid." I replied before I took a sip of my coffee. "Tell her." Leah repeated.

"Sofia saw a few hickeys on Leah's thighs so as a punishment Leah and I hadn't had sex in a month." I told her, rolling my eyes.

"Hmm" Ana mumbled. "Is 'hmm' the only thing you can say to that?" Leah asked. "Yeah. In my opinion it's childish." Ana answered. "Thank you." I said.

"And why are you here?" I asked. "Can't I just visit my favorite couple?" Ana replied. "Of course you can but we are a couple for half a year now and you've never visited us before." Leah said.

"I wanted to ask if you two wanna go and grab lunch." Ana replied. "Of course." Leah and I both said in an unison. "But I have to get changed first." I said and went upstairs.

After half an hour I walked back downstairs. I was wearing a blue ripped jeans, white high heels and a white blouse which was probably showing a bit too cleavage. My hair was tied up into a bun and of course I had my hoops on. "Are you trying to kill her?" Ana laughed. "Thank you." I smiled.

-

We drove to the restaurant. We quickly ate and afterwards drove to the mall.

"I'm sorry but I just have to ask this." Ana said as the car was filled with silence. "Are you two doing all that lesbian stuff?" She continued.

"What is all that 'lesbian stuff'?" Leah and I asked at the same time.

"You know, scissoring or something like that." Ana said and I her a look.

"Really?" Leah said.

"I'm just curious." She replied. "Do you?" Ana added and Leah and I shook our heads no. "It's not that good." Leah said.

"Maybe you two are just not doing it right." Ana replied. "Yeah, you're the one to talk." I said.

"So can we please talk about something else?" I questioned. "Are you two planning on moving in together?" Ana asked, ignoring me completely.

"We actually never really talked about this." Leah replied while looking at me. "I mean were a couple for half a year. Isn't that a bit too early?" I said. "Well-" Ana said but I cut her off. "Enough." I said.

We went shopping for three hours. We all got out with just two bags full of clothes. After we put everything into the car, Ana drove us home.

"Have fun." Ana said. "Trust me. We'll definitely will." I smirked. "Bye." She said. "Bye. Drive safe." Leah and I said.

"I told you she is going to ask." I said as we got inside. "And? She just asked one question. Be glad that she didn't asked something else." Leah replied.

"Hmm." I muttered. "But for now, upstairs." I said. "But baby-" Leah tried. "Upstairs. Now." I cut her off. I grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs.

Leah's POV