Chapter 12

Jennifer's POV

a few days later

I still haven't talked to Leah and it's been days since Elaine told me to tell her but I just can't. I'm afraid. What if Leah and I are just confused?  I mean I never did this, I've never been with a woman and as far as I know Leah also haven't. Maybe we both are just going crazy because we both never experienced this. 

I was torn out of my thoughts as I heard my phone ringing - it was Elaine. I took the call and before I could even say something, Elaine started talking. 

"What about Leah?" She asked. "Hi Elaine! It's also nice to hear you." I said, mocking her. "But I still haven't talked to her."

"Why? Just call her and tell her." Elaine told me. "I don't even know if I have feelings for her. Maybe I am just going crazy." I muttered. "You're not going crazy. And if so. Maybe Leah is also going crazy. Just tell her and if it's not right, it's also fine." 

"Man I don't know. What happens if I tell her?" I asked. "Maybe this is going somewhere." She responded. "Yeah and maybe not. Maybe this was just a fling and maybe we're both confused." I said before letting out a sight.

"Well, you won't find out if you don't go and see her." She replied. "Okay okay. After this I drive off to Leah." "Great. Then go and see her." "That's the whole reason you called me?" I asked. "Well kinda." "That's really nice of you." I said ironically. "Drive safe." Elaine said before hanging up.

I drove off to Leah's. I rang the bell and she quickly opened the door. "Uhm hi." Leah said. "Why are you here?" She looked at me with a face full of questions. 

"I have no idea why I'm here or what I'm doing. I just- I needed to see you." As soon as these words came out of my mouth a small smile formed on her face so I hugged her tightly.

"Leah?" I mumbled and she leaned away from the hug, waiting for me to continue. "I- I also have feelings for you." I let out. 

"So now I can do this without being weird?" She said. 

"Doing what?" I asked and Leah leaned in and kissed me. I never wanted it to stop. It felt so wrong how right it felt but I didn't just wanted to pull away and face the reality. After we both were out of breath we pulled away. "Oh my god." Leah laughed and hugged me tightly.