Chapter 42

Leah's POV

It was Jennifer's and mine first red carped as a couple so I'm quite nervous.

Jen was really excited. She even told me that I can't see her outfit until she's ready, it was like we're getting married.

"Are you ready?" She shouted from upstairs, tearing me out of me thoughts.

"Mhm" I said.

Jen walked into our living room in which I was waiting for her to finish. She was stunning. She wore a white dress with perfect white high heels. The dress was showing very much cleavage which I really didn't mind. Jennifer wore her hair open with waves in it.

"How do I look?" She asked.

"Good enough to make me look shitty" I joked. "Absolutely stunning. Wonderful. Beautiful. Breathtaking. Hot as he-" I added but Jennifer cut me off, "You look hot." She responded before kissing me.

-

We arrived at the event and were too early. Normally Jennifer is never on time but today I was stressing her and now we're too early.

"Come with me." Jennifer smiled, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the nearest toilette.

"You gotta be kidding?" I said and she only shook her head no.

Jennifer pulled me into the toilette and immediately locked the door. She pushed me against the wall, kissing me hard. I knew where this was going to lead and just the thought of us having sex in a public restroom was totally making me wet.

While she started kissing down my neck, one of her hands went down my body. Jen pulled my dress up higher, revaling my thong and sliding a finger up and down my slit, chuckling at how wet I was.

Jen teased me for a bit until she bend down and got between my legs, putting one over her shoulder. She ran her tongue gently over my dripping pussy, licking it tenderly, from bottom to top. Her actions made me let a soft moan escape from my lips and letting my abdomen twitch slightly from the tension releasing all over my body.

She wrapped her lips around my clit and sucked on it while flicking her tongue against it. My arousal grew and my moans got louder. But Jen apruptly stopped her actions.

"Shut up or I stop completely" She said. I immediately quietened and Jennifer smirked before going back to sucking on my clit. Jen slipped one finger in me and slipped it in and out of me before adding another one and curling it to reach my g-spot, sending sparks all over my body.

My thighs began to tremble  and closed against her head as I came closer to my orgasm. Jen wrapped her hands around my thighs, holding them in place.

She came back up to my face, kissing me in a nasty way. I let my hands run through her brown hair, pulling her closer to me. Jen continued fingering me and speeding it up until I released, moaning and legs trembling as I did. I was breathless and panting, trying to catch my breath. Jennifer smiled victoriously at me.

"How are we getting out of here?" I asked as I came down from my high.

"You go first" She chuckled.

"Haha, very funny" I said.

"It's obvious anyway that we just had sex so let us just leave this at the same time." Jen said and so we did.

-

We're back from the red carpet. Jennifer is already sleeping peacefully next to me. But I just can't sleep.

This day was a lot. It is crazy how time can change. The last time we attended a red carped together we were best friends and now we're a couple.

Sometimes it still feels unreal to say that she's my girlfriend. Well, it's nearly been two years but it still feels unreal.

This woman is just wonderful. She's chaotic, she's an adventure, she's charming, she's gorgeous, she's one in a million. This woman is jackpot. And now she's my woman.

If you told me five years ago I'd be laying in a bed next to Jennifer Lopez, my girlfriend I would've said that your crazy and now it's reality.