Chapter 4

Leah's POV

I am currently standing in the bathroom in front of the mirror, thinking about the past week. Yesterday was the last day in Cabo so today were going to fly home again. That also means I have to go back to normal. But I don't even know if can go back to normal again. I really like Jen and I would definitely go gay for her but I have no idea if there could be more than this friendship. I just have no idea what I should do now. I just need time to figure it all to out.

"Can I come in?" Jen asked, tearing me out of my thoughts. "Of course." I replied. "What are we going to do about this?" She asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"How are you feeling about this?" I asked.

"How am I feeling? Let me think about it. I've been fucking my best friend since I've got here. First we were drunk but then we had sex everyday. And obviously I am in a relationship with Alex and now you're asking me how I am feeling. And to answer your question, I don't know how I'm feeling. And I have no idea what I am going to do. I have no idea how I should go on. I mean we fucked but I am with Alex and until we came here I thought I am strai-" Jen stopped herself at the point where it got interesting.

"Wait what?" I said a bit shocked. "You said you were straight until we fucked?" Jen only nodded. "Why's that?" I asked her.

"To be honest, I have no idea what I'm feeling. I think I always had some sort of feelings for you and I always kinda wanted this to happen but now it happened and I have no idea what to do." She confessed. "Oh wow. Thats... a lot." I responded.

"Uhm... what are you going to do now?"

"Nothing... Well, I'm gonna get a divorced but I'd get it anyway. I just hope that you know that you don't have to tell Alex about it if you don't want to." I told her and she nodded.

"Can you please hurry up. If we don't leave now we're going to miss our flight." Elaine said. "We'll be out in a sec." I responded.

We left the house and Ana drove us to the airport.

On our two-hour flight back to Los Angeles, Ana and Elaine gladly fell asleep so Jen and I could talk without anyone disturbing us.

"Uhm... about the sex." I quietly said, making Jen stop scrolling through her phone. "I enjoyed it." She smirked at me. "I also did." I replied. "We could do it again?" She suggested, causing my eyes to widen. "Like a friends with benefits thing?" I asked. "Yeah... Why not?" Jen replied. "I thought you're straight?" I raised a brow. "I also thought that but I just looove your pussy." She smiled, making me gasp.