Chapter 47

Leah's POV

Jennifer spent the whole day working in her office. I was at home and also working on something but at some point I couldn't even concentrate anymore so I decided to drive off and visit her. That probably wasn't a good idea since we both were supposed to work but whatever. We still can work tomorrow.

Jennifer was happy to see me and so was I. I also brought some food with me since I was pretty sure that she didn't ate that much today.

"Thank you for this, baby." She smiled after we ate, referring to the food.

Jen still had to to do some work and I was there to help her or maybe just to distract her but whatever.

The day quickly went over and we were about to leave. At this point we both couldn't even concentrate on anything anymore. The whole afternoon was filled with her teasing me and me teasing her so the two of us were pretty worked up and couldn't keep our fingers to ourselves.

And then, suddenly the elevator got stuck. Jen and I, both got really nervous since this never happened to either of us. We rang the bell for help and the man on the other side told us that we had to wait for like half an hour. And as soon as we heard those words, Jen and I looked at each other and our lips quickly crashed on each others.

We took the chance to have sex in an elevator. That wasn't the best idea we ever had since there probably were cameras but at this moment we couldn't care less. We both were so horny and needy for each other so no one could stop us from having sex in here.

Suddenly the elevator started to move. An immense panic was placed on each of our face.

"Shit" She mumbled. "Hurry up"

We quickly got dressed and walked out of the elevator like nothing happened but with a smile on our faces, making the people who were waiting for their elevator know exactly what we just did in there.

-

"We're home!" Jen and I called, making the kids, who were at home, leave their bedrooms and come down to say hi to us.

"Why are you two so late?" Sofia asked.

"Because our elevator got stuck." I answered.

"But why were you with mom? I thought you had to do some work at home?" Max asked.

"Because I finished work for today." I lied since I didn't wanted to tell them that I just couldn't concentrate anymore so they don't think they could stop working on something just because they can't concentrate anymore.

"And what did you do then?" Emme asked. "After our elevator got stuck?" Jen asked and Emme nodded. "We called for help and waited until the elevator started moving again." Jennifer told them.

"And why do you seem so happy?" Max asked. "I thought you got stuck. I imagine this as something bad."

"Because your mom was with me and we had a good time although we got stuck." I said. I'm also getting better at finding excuses.

We only earned a "Hmm" from Max.

"Cocos, it's bedtime." Jen said, making them roll their eyes. "I'm going to come to say good night to you in five minutes." She said and the two made their way upstairs.

Sofia and I decided to watch TV, Jennifer said good night to Max and Emme and afterwards joined us on the couch.

And that was how our evening ended. We had an amazing day although it was kinda stressful.