Chapter 52

Jennifer's POV

The past few days been hard. I slept on the couch for the past few days and Leah slept in the bedroom but now she moved out.

How the fuck this this even happened?

Maybe if Ben wouldn't left those hickeys on my thighs.

Or maybe I should've told her earlier.

-

Later that day I drove off to pick up Emme and Max from school. I was a bit nervous since Leah moved out and Sofias also not at home - I guess she's at Angelo's - I knew that they are going to ask why the two are not at home and I don't know what I'm a going to tell them but I still have a bit to think about it.

Well, not that long since I already saw Max walking out of the school. "Hi mom" He said and hugged me.

"Hey baby" I smiled, kissing his cheek. "Where's Emme?"

"She's still talking to her friends."

"Great..." I sighted.

After a few minutes, Emme walked out of the school. She quickly got into the car and we drove home. While we drove home, the two told me about their day at school.

We got home and Emme and Max immediately ran upstairs into their bedrooms.

"Lunch is ready!" I called, making them run downstairs.

"What's for lunch?" Emme asked.

"Spaghetti." I replied, making them smile. The three of us sat down to eat.

After we ate, I cleaned the dishes and Emme and Max went upstairs to do their homework.

The rest of the afternoon went by real quick. The cocos were invited to their friends so I was pretty glad that I had a bit time for myself. Well, not that long since suddenly my sister Lynda came over. We talked for a little while and everything was fine until she asked me why Leah's not at home.

"Leah is at home. At her home." I said and Lyndas eyes widened quickly.

"What did you do?" She asked.

"Why do I have to do something wrong? Maybe Leah did something wrong and couldn't take my presence so she moved out?" I replied.

"She what?! She moved out?!" Lynda literally screamed.

"Could you please just be a bit quieter?" I said annoyed.

"Why? The kids aren't even at home." Lynda responded. "Could you please tell me what happened between you two?"

"I met Be-" I tried to tell her but she cut me off, "Noo?!"

"When Leah was in New York, I met Ben and we spent a night together." I told her. Lynda looked at me with a blank face.

"You did not" She muttered. I slowly nodded. "You know what? I'm sorry but you're stupid. You have the most amazing girlfriend. She's kind, she's careful, she's beautiful, she's hot and many more things but then, all of a sudden you meet your ex boyfriend and fuck him?!"

"Oh thank you..." I mumbled.

"I don't know what the hell's wrong with you. Is it that because after two years of pussy you need a dick or are you horny all the time or are you just stupid?" She asked.

"I know that it was wrong and I know that I probably ruined Leah and me but your speech won't make it better so stop this!"

This went on for a bit longer. Lynda couldn't believe what happened. Well, I also couldn't. But I can't change it but if I could, I definitely would to it.

-

The rest of the day went over really fast.

We ate dinner and afterwards the cocos went into their bedroom and I took a quick shower.

I was already laying in bed when Max came in.

"Why aren't you asleep? It's late and you need to get up early for school." I asked.

"I can't sleep." He mumbled.

I tapped next to me and said, "Come on in." Max laid next to me but couldn't stop talking, it was like he was full of energy.

"Why isn't Leah at home?" He asked after a bit.

"Because we had a little fight so she went to her home." I explained.

"But you'll be okay? I really like her and I really like that she and Sofia are living here." He said with puppy eyes.

"Of course. Everything's gonna be fine." I reassured him.

"Are you sure?" He asked again. I nodded, "Okay." He mumbled, getting up.

"Is this the only thing you worry about?" I asked and he nodded again. "Trust me everything's going to be totally okay." I smiled.

"I love you mom." He said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too baby." I said, hugging him tightly.