Chapter 19

Leah's POV

I woke up with a smile on my lips. The last night was so wonderful. I can't believe that I really got that dominant side out of Jen. I love that side of hers.

I looked at my phone and thought that it's time to wake her up so I moved a bit closer to her and left soft kisses on her neck. It took a bit but then she slowly opened her beautiful brown eyes.

"Good morning gorgeous." I smiled. "Good morning." Jen said in her morning voice. Gosh, I love the sound of her morning voice.

"The last night was amazing." I said. "It really was." Jen agreed.

"You should be dominant more often." I smirked. "I like it. It turns me on even more."

"Hmm. I really like to see your dominant side." She replied. "We'll see." I said and Jen reached to the drawer to grab her phone.

"This bastard." She cussed. "Alex?" I asked. Jennifer only nodded.

"He saw that we're a couple and texted me that he thought I am straight or that I should come back to him or that I can't even live without dick." Jen told me, rolling her eyes.

"You know, about the dick..." I teased.

"Please no." Jen pleaded.

"A dick won't be a problem." I smirked. Jen knew exactly what I meant and let out a sight. "I'm just saying. But would a strap be that bad?" I asked.

"You with a strap?" She chuckled. "Or you?" I said. "I don't know. Wouldn't that be weird?" "I don't think so. Maybe in the beginning." I said and Jen only shrugged her shoulders.

"Fine. Buy one." She commanded as she started looking for one. "Really?" Jennifer only nodded.

"What about this one?" She asked.

"Mhm." I mumbled. "I like purple."

"You don't need to like the color of it." Jen chuckled. "You just need to focus on my ass bouncing on it." She said and my eyes widened. "Alright, buy it." I said. "Is already... done." Jen smiled.

We stayed in bed for a few more minutes and then got ready to go downstairs to make some coffee. Jen and I went outside and sat on the balcony and talked for a bit.

"I'm worried about Sofia." I said and took a sip of my coffee. "Is it because of her boyfriend?" Jen asked. "Of course. I'm afraid that she could end up getting pregnant." "Sofia is smart enough to use protection." She tried to reassure me. "Yeah but we both know that sometimes you're just too horny to think." "Just trust her. There won't happen anything."

"Do you think I should talk to her?" I asked Jen. "Really Leah? Did you liked talking about such topics with your mom? I don't think you shouldnt but you do what you want anyways." She told me.

"Vicky didn't even wanted to talk about such topics. Can you talk to her?" I asked her. "I don't know if I really should do this." I replied. "It would be like a training for the cocos." I smiled. "They are only twelve. I still have plenty of time left." She grinned. "You'll never know." I giggled. "Be quiet." Jen said and playfully smacked my arm.

-

Jennifer's POV

Leah really wants me to talk to Sofia and I think I'll do it but I really don't know if it's a good idea.

Leah and I still sat outside as we heard Sofia coming home. "I'm home." Sofia called. "We're outside." Leah replied. "I need to go to my room first." "No! You're coming outside." Leah said and Sofia groaned but did what Leah said and came outside.

Sofia walked outside with her head slightly turned but I saw her hickeys anyways and I'm pretty sure that Leah also saw them.

"Haven't you looked into a mirror today?" Leah asked, sounding shocked. "Have you seen your neck. It's full of hickeys."

"Okay mom. Calm down. There are not even that much on my neck." Sofia rolled her eyes.

"It's disgusting."

"But if you have them, they are not disgusting?"

"W-what are talking about?" Leah stuttered and I felt my cheeks getting red.
"A few weeks ago I went to the mall and before I drove off I said goodbye to you. You were sunbathing so I saw those hickeys on your thigh. I only have them on my neck. So calm down." Sofia said, causing Leah's eyes to widen. "I- I am old enough and you are sixteen years old." "No mom. You're a bit too old for them." Sofia said. "Can I go now?" She added and Leah only nodded.

"Have you seen those hickeys." Leah asked. "Baby please. Calm the fuck down. There were like three hickeys." I said.

"And about my hickeys... I told you that you should be more careful." She said raising an eyebrow. "I know and it won't happen again." "I know because we won't have sex for a month." She replied. "You can't do this." I whined. "Oh I can and you'll see." Leah smirked.

"But we dont start today, right?" I asked. "You'll see." Leah smirked. "Baby, you can't do this." I pleaded.

"It is your fault. I told you to be careful but you ignored it. So now you're gonna pay for it." "And after this month you are the one who's paying for this." I mumbled. "I'm looking forward to." She smiled as she placed her hand on my thigh, occasionally squeezing it.

"But if you're going to continue this, your month without sex isn't going to work." I said. "What do you mean?" Leah asked. "I'm not doing anything." She smirked and moved her hand up my thigh.

"If you won't stop this it's going somewhere you don't want it to go." "Mhm." She mumbled but didn't stop so I moved a bit closer and started sucking on her neck and Leah moaned out my name. "Shut up." I said harshly. "Baby." Leah said and pushed me away.

"You also want it." I said. "No. You've h-heard what I said." I stuttered. "But you're moans are telling me something else." I smirked against her neck.

"Shut up." Leah said, pushing me away. "Make me." I smirked. "In a month." Leah chuckled. She stood up and went inside. I followed her and smacked her ass hard as I walked past her. "Ouch." Leah whined. "You know you like it." "Mhm." Leah replied.

"Are you going to talk to Sofia?" She asked. "I dont know, should I?" "Please baby." Leah whined. "Okay I'll do it." I mumbled and walked upstairs. "Now?" Leah called. "Of course. Or should I talk to her when its too late." I replied.

I reached Sofias bedroom and knocked the door. "Can I come in?" I asked. "Yeah." Sofia mumbled. I entered the room and saw Sofia sitting in her bed and scrolling through her phone.

"Did mom sent you?" Sofia asked me. "No, I just wanted to talk to you." I replied and she only nodded.

"So what about your boyfriend?" I asked and sat down. "What do you mean?" Sofia asked. "How old is he?" "He's seventeen." She's really short with me today. I hate it. "Mhm okay. So you two-" I said but immediately got cut off. "Please Jen, don't talk about this with me." Sofia pleaded. "What do you think I wanna talk about?" I asked and Sofia rolled her eyes. She definitely got that attitude from her mom. "We are using protection. So can we please stop talking about this?" "Okay. Thats good." I mumbled. "Mhm." She muttered and continued scrolling through her phone.

"I'm gonna go now." I said and walked to the door. "Uhm Jen?" Sofia said and I turned around. "I've never seen mom happier. You're really making her happy." Sofia said. She got up and came to hug me. "Thank you baby." I replied.

As soon as I closed the door Leah stood in front of me. "Holy shit." She really scared me.

"Why aren't you downstairs?" I asked. "What did she say? Are they using protection?" Leah asked, completely ignoring my kind of stupid question. "Yes, they are using protection." "Thank god." She said, letting out a happy sight.