Chapter 68

Jennifer's POV

It's been a few weeks since our wedding and I still can't believe it. Leah is finally my wife. It feels like a dream. Our wedding was so beautiful.

It wasn't that big of a wedding. Just a few people. The kids, our friends and our parents and also a special guest. I still have no idea what happened that this special guest really showed up.

Flashback

It was the day of Leah and my wedding. I was getting ready when I heard a knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I asked. The door opened and Leslie was standing in the doorframe.

"Someone wants to see you." She smiled and next to her appeared our father. He wasn't looking mad or grumpy. He actually had a slight smile on his face. My eyes widened and I immediately sat down.

David gave Leslie a look, letting her know that she can go before saying, "First of all I am not here to tell you that marrying Leah is a bad decision or whatever."

My father stepped inside and sat down in front of me. I looked at him with big confused eyes.

"I'm here to ask you to forgive me. I now know that it was so stupid of me for not taking you the way you are and I should've already realized it way earlier and if I could I would definitely turn back time but I can't and I'm so sorry." David explained

"Dad-" I started but he cut me off, "I'm here to say sorry. But I could also understand if you don't want me here because the way I acted was definitely not ok-" He said but this time, I cut him off by hugging him. After we pulled away he asked me, "So you want me here?" He had tears in his eyes. I nodded with tears in my eyes as well.

End of flashback

This day was really beautiful if not one of the best days of my life.

I still can't believe that my dad and I can work things out. Some people may say that I forgave him too fast but I really missed him and I couldn't be happier that he's with me again.

David really attended my wedding and when he saw the big smile plastered on my face, he also started smiling.

I walked down the isle and saw Leah's dress for the first time. It was a wonderful moment. And like the woman I am, I couldn't even stop crying that day.

I am so damn happy that Ana, Elaine, Leah and I went to Cabo for vacation five years ago. It's still crazy to me that one week in Cabo can change a live. But sometimes I still wonder what would have happened if we didn't go on vacation? But that doesn't matter anymore. All that matters is the future which Leah and I will live as wives.

...

That's the end!
I hope you enjoyed it.

I already have ideas for a new story...

Thank you for reading it, liking it and commenting.
I really appreciate it. ❤️