Chapter 67

Jennifer's POV

The golden daylight from outside woke me up by shining right in my face. I reached next to me to feel that Leah wasn't there anymore. I went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth and then went downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw Lynda and Leah sitting outside.

Ugh, I thought. I love my sister but she always has the worst timing.

I made me some coffee and joined the two.

"Good morning" I smiled at the two before kissing Leah.

"Morning" They replied.

"I don't wanna be mean bu-" I said but Leah cut me off, "It's not a good way to start a sentence like this." She said and I gave her a look. "We wanted to spend some alone time." I said and Leah gave me a harsh look.

"Should I leave?" Lynda asked.

"You also could stay and come shopping with us?" Leah replied.

I wasn't really a fan of this idea since I really wanted to spent time with Leah alone but we still have time alone when we're back from shopping.

-

The day went over really slow but at some point it finally went over and Lynda drove off back home.

"You are rude" Leah said as I closed her door. I looked at her with a confused look. "The way you wanted Lynda to leave." She continued.

"I know..." I mumbled. "But I really wanted to have some quality time with you alone." I told her.

"We still have some time left." Leah responded.

"No we don't. The kids are coming back in two hours."

"So we can still have a nice dinner and probably also watch a movie." Leah smiled. "What do you wanna eat?"

"You." I answered bluntly. Leah only gave me a look and asked again. "Whatever you wanna eat." I said. She only smiled at me and told me what to do without even saying what's for dinner.

Afterwards we decided to watch a movie. I wanted to watch a romantic movie but Leah let me decide what we watch the last time so it was Leah's turn to decide what to watch so we ended up watching a horror movie.

I have no idea why the hell this woman likes horror movies since she always gets paranoid after watching it but she also can't stop watching this type of movie. It's definitely not normal.

I was about to do crazy when I heard the bell ring until I realized that it was time for the kids to come home. I wasn't the only one who nearly died. Leah got so scared. She really flinched.

Since the kids were now at home, we quickly turned off the movie and asked them about their day. And that's how our evening was ended.

The night was horrible since Leah and I couldn't even fall asleep. And as a result, we are never going to watch a horror movie again.