Chapter 58

Leah's POV

"So you're moving back in?" Jennifer asked me as we enjoyed our coffee on the balcony with the sun right shining in our faces.

"Of course" I nodded before taking a sip. Her face immediately lightened up.

"What did you tell Angelo?" She questioned.

"I only told him that we're having a hard time at the moment and that it'll be better when Sofia is with him. No details."

Jennifer and I sat there in silence. For some people, the silence may be terrible but I really enjoy being quiet with her. It may sounds weird but it's the truth.

I just feel so safe when she's around. It's like she's my home and when I'm not around her I'm homesick. It's really like I'm addicted to her. I really don't know how I made it through the last weeks.

I have no idea how I ended up so being lucky. I mean, look at her. She's literally the most beautiful woman on earth. She's talented, she's smart, she's kind, she's sexy and most of all she's a wonderful mother and a great role model for them.

Emme and Max were really happy this morning as they saw that I was also sitting on the table and eating breakfast with them. I really missed the two. I only can imagine how happy they'll be when they see that Sofia and I are moving back in.

Jen already drove the two to school so we had the whole house for us and since we had nothing important to do we could just enjoy each others presence.

"What are we gonna do today?" Jennifer asked as if she could read my mind.

"I mean we have the house for us so we could just have nasty sex in every room..." I grinned.

"You're nasty" She giggled.

"And you like it."

And what we really did that day was that we packed the stuff from my home and brought it to Jen's home. After we packed the last bag we might or might not have had a quicky in my home before we drove off and finally had time to enjoy ourselves in Jennifer's, well in our home.