Chapter 61

Leah's POV

Today is going to be such a hectic day...

Jennifer was still asleep when I woke up so I carefully got out of the bed to not wake her. I got ready and went downstairs to find Elaine already waiting for me.

"Morning." She said.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"You seem happy. Aren't you nervous?" She asked and I shook my head no.

Elaine is going to help me to pick a ring for Jennifer. Yes, I'm going to ask her the question.

We walked into the city and happily there was a jewelry store. Of course I already bought a ring a few months ago since I wanted to ask Jennifer earlier but then the thing with Ben happened so I didn't do it. I also had with me but I just thought that it isn't the perfect one anymore.

We strolled through the jewelry store but I couldn't find the perfect one. I really was about to lose my nerves but then out of the blue, I found the perfect one. It was a wonderful ring. It was an Emerald cut with a white sparkling diamond - Just perfect for Jen.

It was even more beautiful than the first I bought. I didnt even thought about it, I just bought it.

-

Elaine and I went in a few more shops until it was late enough to walk back to the house. As we made it home, Ana and Jen were already awake. They were already waiting for us to come back to eat breakfast together.

"Good morning!" I smiled widely.

"Morning." Jen said before kissing me. "Where were you two?"

"We went shopping in the city." Elaine answered her question.

"Why didn't you took us with you?" Ana asked since we didn't told her why we went there.

"You two were asleep..." I said.

"You could've waken me up." Jennifer arched a brow, sensing that I was keeping something from her.

"We still can go shopping later or tomorrow" Elaine responded. Jennifer didn't ask anymore questions so I was glad she accepted Elaine's response.

We all ate the breakfast Jen and Ana made and afterwards chilled by the pool. It was a beautiful day, it was sunny, it was hot. Well, you could do nothing else than just chill by the water because it was too warm.

Later that day, it was already night, we all got ready to walk into the city. We strolled through the city and afterwards went into a restaurant to eat.

-

We were already at home and got ready for bed. Well, I laid already in bed, waiting for Jen to finish. The day was wonderful but also stressful so I was really tired but Jen wasn't instead Jennifer was quite touchy and needy.

"Jennifer!" I sternly said.

"What baby?" She replied.

"I wanna sleep. Get your ass in the bed." I laughed.

"But you ain't gonna sleep." Jen smirked as she walked in my direction.

"I'm tired" I mumbled.

"Please" She pouted as she sat on top of me. I let out a sight as Jen started kissing my neck.

Jennifer moved her hand under my shirt and caressed my boobs, making me moan quietly. Jennifer did this for a while until she got rid of my shirt and immediately connected her mouth to my nipples. While she did that, she started grinding on me.

Jen left open mouthed kisses down my body until she reached the top of my panties. She skipped my pussy and went down to my thighs. Jennifer looked deeply in my eyes as she started slightly sucking on them. "No h-hickeys" I managed to say.

"Mhm" She mumbled.

Jennifer licked up my slit before she swirled her tongue around my clit and sucked on it. My hand made its way down to Jen's hair, gripping it tightly and pushing her further to me.

She pulled away from my pussy and slid two of her fingers into me, making me moan out loud. Jen started sucking on my clit again and thrusted her fingers in and out of me until I came.

"You're too good to me..." I mumbled.

"I love you." Jennifer replied.

I rolled us over, making me on top and it was my turn to please her.