Chapter 49

Jennifer's POV

One week later, I drove off to Ben. It may be stupid but whatever. I just feel the need to meet him. It's crazy. Why do I feel like this? Why do I need to see him?

Whatever

I was very nervous. I don't even know why, well maybe because I'm kinda afraid.

I got there and took a deep breath before leaving the car and finally ringing the bell.

"Hi" I greeted him.

"Hey" He smiled, hugging me. I have no idea why he did that but he smelled so good. This isn't going to end well...

Ben and I sat down in his living room. I really like it. I've always admired his taste for interior design.

-

"I missed talking to you." Ben said out of the blue while looking deep into my eyes. I slightly blushed at his words.

"I also did." I admitted.

I looked up and directly in his eyes. His eyes always had some effect on me. It was like he could hypnotize me with his eyes. It felt like he had control over my body. I just did what felt right so I moved closer to him and crashed my lips on his.

"Jen-" He muttered. "Jennifer-" He said, pushing me away.

"What?" I asked.

"This is wrong."

"It isn't." I said and started to kiss him again.

"I can't do this." Ben said and pushed me away, again.

"Please" I said.

Ben looked at me, his lips were slightly parted and his face was full of confusion. He was speechless.

"What is going to stop us?" I asked, laying my hand on this thigh and slowly moving up higher.

"W-what is going to stop us?!" He snapped. "Probably the fact that you're in a relationship." Ben added.

"Pleaseee" I begged.

Ben looked at me with a face full of questions. I could literally see what was going on inside his brain. "Whatever-" He mumbled before crashing his lips on mine.

-

the next morning

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine. It was Bens - fuck.

That's not good.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I turned around to see a sleeping Ben next to me. He was still naked and so was I. My clothes were spread all over the floor.

I carefully got out of the bed and picked up my clothes before rushing into the bathroom to get ready to leave.

I went down into his kitchen and searched for a paper and a pen because I couldn't just leave like this so I wrote him a text.

Good morning Ben,
I'm sorry. The last night was a huge mistake. I'm with Leah and I love her. I have no idea what was wrong with me last night but please, just don't text me and don't call me.

And with that I drove off, thinking about what I did...