Chapter 8

Jennifer's POV

I woke up early this morning and rolled over. Leah was still sleeping. I have no idea how and when I landed in her bed. I didn't want to wake her so I got of the bed carefully and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I showered I walked out to find Leah awake. She was scrolling through her phone but soon I caught her attention since I only had a towel wrapped around me. Leah quickly looked up from her phone.

"Well, good morning to you." Leah smirked. "Good morning." I responded.

"How are you?" She asked. "I've been better. What about you?" I asked. "I'm good."

"I'll better go and get dressed." I said and got some clothes from my bag and went into the bathroom to get changed. I decided to wear white sweatpants and an oversized hoodie. As soon as I finished getting dressed I heard a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" Leah asked. "Yes" I mumbled so Leah came in and we both started doing our hair.

"Where are you going to move in?" Leah asked after a while. "I don't wanna move to New York so I'm just gonna stay here and move into my home in Bel Air ." I answered.

"Mhm." She mumbled. "If you want to you can stay here for a while." Leah said. "Do you really want me to stay?" I asked her. "Yes." She quickly answered.

"I don't know." I mumbled. "Come on. It'll be fun." Leah said. "Okay." I sighted. "I'll stay here with you." As soon as those words left my mouth a big smile appeared on Leah's face.

"But I'm just gonna stay here until the cocos are back from Marc's." "You know you can stay as long as you want. You are always welcome." "I appreciate it." I said and left the bathroom to check on my phone.

As I expected I got a few messages from Alex. Messages like 'I miss you' or 'I am sorry' or 'I forgive you' Some shit like this. I did not responded to his messages I just left him on read.

"Are you hungry?" Leah asked as she walked into bedroom. "Nah" I responded.

"Did he texted you?" She asked, approaching me. "Mhm. He misses me and he'll forgive me." I sighted. "He's an asshole. Forget him." Leah said.

"That is not that easy." I said. "I know." She mumbled. "But one day you're able to and for now you need to eat." She said and I just raised an eyebrow.

"You deserve so much better than him. I don't like it when you're sad." Leah said, rubbing my back. "I know I know." "Come on I'll make you coffee and some pancakes." Leah said, dragging me downstairs.

"Do you think Sofias already awake?" I asked as I approached her in the kitchen. "It's Saturday and it's 9 am so I don't think so. Why?" She replied. "Because I'd like to do this." I said as I grabbed her waist, pulling her closer before kissing her. Leah kissed me back but then she stopped.

"Jen please." Leah said as she slightly pushed me away. "Not here, later." She smirked. "I hope so." I also smirked and slapped her ass as she walked away.

Leah's POV

This woman really loves it risky. Like, she really wanted to make out with me in the kitchen when Sofia could come downstairs any second. Well, I also like it risky but not when my daughter could come downstairs any time.

I made the coffee and pancakes and as soon as the pancakes were ready, Sofia came downstairs. "Good morning." Sofia yawned. "Good morning." Jen and I said in an union.

"It's 9:30 am. Why are you awake?" I asked. "I couldn't sleep anymore." Sofia answered. "Are you hungry?" Jen asked. "Mhm" She mumbled. "I could eat a little."