Chapter 55

Jennifer's POV

It felt so weird to wake up next to Leah. I mean, she's still mad and disappointed in me but now we're laying naked in a bed after we had sex.

I don't know what I should do now. Should I wake her up? Should I stay until she wakes up by herself?

I started overthinking until Leah woke up.

"Good morning" I softly smiled at her.

"Morning" She groaned.

"Le-" I said but she cut me off, "No Jen, please let us not talk about yesterday." She said. "It was wrong and we shouldn't have done this." Leah continued. I looked at her with a blank face. I couldn't believe what she just said.

"I-it wasn't wrong. Everything w-was fine." I stuttered out.

"Nothing's fine. We only had sex because I was too weak. That wasn't because I'm no longer disappointed in you. That was just because I can't resist you." Leah said and got up and walk into her dressing room.

I got my clothes from the floor and followed her, getting dressed on the way.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"What does it look like? I'm getting dressed." She snapped. It's not easy to fight with Leah since we both have strong personalities with big attitudes.

"This was wrong because I don't even know if I can trust you again. I love you, I really do but it's not about the love anymore. It's about so much more. You really broke my trust and not for the first time." Leah said and tears started to run down her cheeks.

"Baby-"

"No Jen. This was my biggest fear that you cheat on me. But you did it and even with Be-" Leah said but I cut her off since I really got mad, "So this is everything about Ben? It's just because I had sex with him? And if I'd had sex with any other man it would be completely okay?" I asked, raising my voice.

"Jesus Jennifer! It's not about Ben. Well kinda. But it is about you fucking you're ex boyfriend while I'm miles away." Leah said with a loud voice.

"It's not like I'm fucking every other guy while you're away. It was a one time thing. We just had sex. So calm the fuck down. Your attitude isn't very helpful." I snapped, making Leah roll her eyes.

"But yours is helpful." She mumbled.

"I can't communicate with you on this niveau. Just call me when you're ready to talk like grown people." I said rushing out of the house.