Chapter 43

Leah's POV

It was an early morning, it was barely six when I woke up. I looked next to me and saw Jennifer sleeping peacefully.

I didn't wanted to get up but since it's mid March it's not that warm and the fact that we were still naked from last night didn't help. I ended up getting out of the bed and turning on the heating and quickly snuggling up next to her again.

I laid there for a bit and watched her sleep. I could just lay there and hear her breathing or watch her smile while she's dreaming. I could watch her for a lifetime. She's so beautiful in every way. I could stay lost in this moment forever because every moment I spend with her is a moment I treasure. This woman is really something else.

At some point I thought it's late enough to wake her up. I started by kissing her while my hand went between her legs. I kissed down to her neck and collarbones and my fingers started rubbing her clit. I kissed down her body until I got in between her legs. I started licking her clit and moved a finger in her.

After a bit Jennifer started moaning and moved a hand to my head, pressing me more into her.

I let Jen ride out her orgasm and went back up to her face.

"That's a good way to wake up." She grinned, kissing me.

"Hmm" I hummed.

"I'm glad the kids aren't at home. We don't have the stress and we don't have to hurry." She smiled.

"Don't you have to work?" I giggled.

"I need to leave at eight."

I picked up my phone from the drawer and saw that it already was seven. "Well, you have an hour left." I told her and Jens eyes immediately widened.

"Fuck" She said and quickly left the bed and rushed into the bedroom.

-

"Baby. I need to leave." Jennifer said as she rushed down the stairs.

"Chill, you won't be too late." I laughed, pulling her into a hug.

"I'm always late." She sighted before kissing me. I pulled Jennifer even closer and started kissing her even more passionately.

"Leah-" She muttered against my lips. "I'm gonna be late." She laughed as she succeeded pushing me away.

"But I'm coming over for lunch."

"What are you bringing?" Jennifer questioned.

"Probably just myself." I grinned.

"I'm looking forward to." She said before stealing a last kiss from me.

"I love you." We both said at the same time before bursting out into laughter.

"I love you too." She said and I slapped her ass as she walked away.

-

"Hey baby" I grinned as I walked into her office.

"Woah-" She mumbled as she looked me up and down. "Hey sexy"

She was right. I wore a black knee-lengh skirt and a white blouse which was showing a 'little' cleavage and black high heels.

"Guys, I'm still here." Benny said.

"Benny, I think were finished for now." Jennifer grinned.

"I see... Call me when you two are finished." He said. "Have fun" Benny mumbled and left her office.

She got up and came closer to kiss me. "You're so damn hot, Ms. Remini" She muttered against my lips.

"And I even brought you lasagna." I said, handing her the food. "And you've got me for dessert." I added. "That's even better." She mumbled before kissing me again.

We both ate the lasagne and talked for a bit.

"Should I return the favor from this morning?" Jennifer grinned. I slowly nodded and sat on her lap. Jennifer started kissing my neck while unbuttoning my blouse. Jen moved her kisses to my collarbone and then in between my boobs.

She grabbed my thighs and lifted me on her desk, laying me down. Jen smirked seductively at me before getting in between my legs. Her eyes widened at what she saw. "You're not even wearing panties?" She grinned.

"I didn't thought they wouldnt be neccesarily." I grinned, shrugged my shoulders.

She kissed my inner thighs and started sucking on them before moving to my clit, sucking on it. I started grinding against her.

Jens tongue slipped in and out of me while her thumb went to my clit, rubbing it in circles. I grabbed her hair and pushed her harder into me.

Her long nails digged into my thighs, holding me in place and for sure leaving marks.

Jen slid two fingers in me and immediately curling it upwards, hitting my g-spot. I felt my climax taking place already. Her mouth also hadn't stopped sucking on my clit and before I knew, I came all over her mouth. She licked me clean and took her fingers out to suck my juices off them.

"Oh god-" I said breathlessly as I came down from my high.

"You're welcome" She grinned.

I got off her desk, pulling down my skirt and buttoning my blouse.

"Well, you can fix that but I don't think you'll be able to fix your after-sex-hair." Jennifer giggled. I grabbed my phone, opening the camera. I looked at myself and saw that my hair was a total mess and my makeup was smudged.

"Fuck" I mumbled. "Do you have a hair tie?"

"Mhm" Jen said, handing it to me. I tied my hair up in a bun, earning a "Woah" from Jen. "I didn't thought that it's possible but you look even hotter now." She smiled.