Chapter 9

Leah's POV

I woke up with the golden daylight shining from outside. Today is the last day that Jens going to be here. Marc is bringing Emme and Max back so Jen is going home. But for now I have other plans with her. She was still naked, with just the white sheet covering her butt down to her feet and when she turned around my smile greeted her. She smiled at me as she opened her beautiful honey brown eyes. 

"Finally you're awake." I mumbled. Jen covered her eyes with her palm as she softly giggled.

I was also naked. I laid there with no peace of blanket covering an inch of me. She smiled as she looked at me up and down.

"And youve been up for?" Jen asked. "Just for a bit." I answered. "Don't lie to me." "Fine. I've been up for half an hour." "And what did you do?" Jen asked while she moved closer and started kissing my neck down to my shoulder. It seems like we're having the same idea. "I've spend every second of it to think about what I've wanted to do to you." I told her.

"Really? And that would be?" Jen smirked as I got on top of her body, making me sit on her stomach "You'll see." I replied. She raised a brow while my fingers travelled from her chest down to her stomach. "Mhm" She mumbled, biting her lower lip. A smirk was placed on her lips as she looked up at me seductively.

Last night Jennifer marked every inch of my skin. She had licked every part. I loved it. My desperate moans and needy gasps were probably music to her ears. I'm really glad that Sofia wasn't at home last night otherwise the last night would not have ended that good.

"You remember last night?" I questioned and a huge smirk was placed on Jens lips. "How could I forget?" She replied. I bent down and kissed her neck. "You marked every part of me." I whispered and started to play with her nipples. "You licked me like this." I licked her neck sensually and it made her moan. "You sucked me, leaving me gasping for air." I added and started grinding on her stomach while I sucked on her collarbone. "Remember how I dug my nails in your back?" I asked, then stopped and looked at her. "Im sure your back hurts already but that is only because the pleasure that you were giving me..." I then stopped and licked her left nipple, "...was just..." I then licked the other one and Jen arched her back, "...too much." I breathed out.

Her chest fell up and down. "What are you doing?" Jen asked breathlessly. "Topping you." I smirked. "You think you can do this?" Jennifer asked, tempting me. "You think I can't?" I said before standing up from her. "I don't know. I think I need some proof." She smirked. "I'll show you. Spread your legs for me." I said and she did as I told.

"So wet... Just how I like it." I smirked as I already saw the wetness dripping out of her. Jen only replied with soft moans as my fingers went to her clit and gave it a harsh flick. Her hips bucked against my fingers as I began rubbing her clit slowly. "Mhmm, more" She moaned. "You have to be quiet. Sofia is at home." I snapped at her.

I inserted two of my fingers into her, making her moan. "Shut up." I whispered harshly and pulled out my finger. "Be quiet or I'll stop." I hissed and she immediately quieted so I shove my fingers back into her. I continued to thrust my fingers in and out of her, hitting every right spot.

I rubbed her clit with my thumb while I continued the actions with my fingers inside her. Jens walls already tightened around my fingers. But before she could release there was a knock on the door - Sofia. There was an immense panic on Jens face as she stared at me.

"Mom?" Sofia called. "What?" I replied. "Dad is going to be here in ten minutes." Sofia said. "Okay. I'm coming downstairs. Give me five minutes."

"Sorry." I whispered. "Don't be. We both knew that Sofia is going to be back in the morning. I'm gonna shower." Jen replied. "Have fun." I smirked.

I was really sorry. But what did I expect? We had almost sex every day so one day Sofia had to come and disturb us.

I also went into the bathroom to get ready while Jen was showering so I could go downstairs to say goodbye to Sofia.

"Did I wake you?" Sofia asked as I walked downstairs. "No. I was just reading a book."

"Where's Jen?" She questioned. "She's showering." "So I can't say goodbye to her?" "Unfortunately no." I replied. "But she's not gonna stay here for a few more days, is she?" "Sadly no." "Why? I like it when she's here. You seem happier when she's with us." Sofia said, making me smile. "Emme and Max are coming back from Marc today." "And?" "They can't stay here. Jen has her own house." I explained.

"Dad is here. Bye mom. I love you. See you tomorrow." She said as she hugged me. "I love you. Stay safe." I replied and she left the home. I went back upstairs into the bedroom to see if Jennifer finished showering.

"Wow." I was speechless. She was standing in the middle of the room with just ripped boyfriend Jeans and a black lace bra on , looking at herself in the mirror. "I need to workout more often." Jen replied. "You don't. Look at yourself. You're hot as hell." "Thank you." She smirked, biting her lip. She's really teasing me today.

"When do you have to go?" "Probably in one hour. So I have time for some coffee." I nodded and we made our way downstairs. I made us some coffee and Jen and I sat down on the balcony.

"Can I ask you something?" I said. "Hmm?" She hummed. "What are we?" I asked. "We are friends with benefits, I thought." Jen answered. "I don't know." I sighted. "You don't know what?" Jen asked.

"I always knew that this whole friends with benefits thing isn't going to work out." "Why's that?" She asked. "This whole situation is just fucked up." I said and her eyes widened, I think she knew what I wanted to say with this.

"Where is this going?" I questioned. "What do you mean?" And of course Jennifer had to play dumb. "Are we just getting together when we both are horny? Or is there something else?" "Can you please talk in sentences that everyone understands?" Jen asked. "You know what I mean. What about our feelings?" I asked and her eyes widened again. "Well. What about your feelings?" She asked.

"That's the thing. I don't know. The sex with you is just different-" I tried to explain but Jennifer cut me off. "Yeah because I'm a woman." She said and I immediately rolled my eyes. "That's not the point. Could you let me finish?" I said and she nodded. "It's just- it won't go out of my head. It was so different and I think I- I have feelings for you." I explained while looking down at my legs. Jen said my name and lifted my chin up, making me look at her.

"Leah I-" She tried but I cut her off. "Please don't say anything. I'm not expecting you to say that you feel the same way. I just wanted you to know. Please promise me that it won't be weird after this." I explained. "Of course it won't be weird, I promise." Jen softly smiled.

"Thanks. Uhm... I really wanna be alone right now if that's okay?" I said. "Of course. I love you." "I love you too." I told her.