Chapter 33

Jennifer's POV

Leah is in New York for some work and I'm kinda bored so I decided to call her and she gladly accepted the call.

"Hey baby!" I smiled at Leah through the phone. "I miss you." I whined.

"I'm going to be back this weekend." She said.

"But it's still so long until the weekend"

"I knowww... But for now, tell me about you day. What did you do today?" She asked me.

"So far not that much. The cocos are with their friends so it's kinda boring but later I'm gonna go to the mall." I answered. "How was your day so far?" I asked Leah.

"It was full of work. I love working but today I can't even concentrate on something and I think that is your fault." She told me.

"Why's that my fault?"

"Because I can't stop thinking about you. About your beautiful face. About your honey brown eyes. And about your smile which makes me wanna just stop the time and look at it forever." Leah sweetly said.

"You have no idea how much I love you." I said quietly.

Leah and I talked for a little while until she had to work again so I decided to go to the mall. I went through a few shops until I got a notification saying that Leah sent me a picture. I opened our chat I saw a one view picture. I opened it and saw a picture of her lying naked in her bed. I immediately got wet. I then got another notification and this time it was a one view video.

"I miss you so much." Leah said in a low seductive voice. "I miss your touch..." She said as she rubbed her pussy and squeezed her boobs together. I immediately texted her.

Me: Fuck baby... I'm in public

Leah: I can't wait for you to fuck me

Me: Stop teasing me

Leah: What if I don't?

Me: You'll see when you're back. I love you

Leah: I love you, baby

I went to grab some coffee at Starbucks but before I could even reach Starbucks, someone bumped in me, making me drop my phone.

I wanted to grab my phone but the person who bumped into me was faster and handed it to me. As I looked up at him, his gaze was already fixed on me. It was a handsome man - Ben Affleck.

"Oh hi" I hesitated.

"Hey Jen, long time no see." Ben smiled. "How are you?" He asked.

"Uhm... could we just move a bit?" I said since there were people all around us. We then walked a bit away from the people. "I'm really good" I then answered. "What about you?"

"Me too" He only replied. "Uhm... You wanna grab some coffee sometime?" Ben asked. I don't know if he just wanna talk or if he wanna do more.

"I'm with Leah." I responded.

"I know. It's just a coffee like old friends, nothing more."

"Is this even possible?" I arched a brow.

"It really is. I'm able to contain myself but I'm not so sure if you're able to." He chuckled.

"Believe me, I am able to contain myself. So yeah, let's do it." I said. "But at your house. I can't stand those paparazzis and the headlines." I continued and Ben nodded.

"What about next Wednesday?" He asked.

"That's great." I smiled. We both said goodbye and I continued shopping.

-

next saturday

I am currently driving to Leah. She's finally back home.

"I missed you" I said before I kissed her. "I also missed you" She muttered against my lips.

"I need to tell you something." I said. "Last Thursday I went to the mall and bumped into Ben." I continued.

"And?" Leah asked, arching her brow.

"Nothing. He just asked me if I wanna grab some coffee sometime and I said yes." I said and as soon as those words left my mouth, Leah raised an eyebrow. "Are you okay with this?" I asked her.

"If it wouldn't be Ben I definitely would be okay with it but it is him and you two have a past."

"We just grab some coffee. Just as friends." I reassured her.