Chapter 56

Leah's POV

I am so mean. I really treated her like shit. Jennifer does not deserve this. I still love her, I really do but I just can't forgive her. But things can't go on like this. I can't do this. I wanna fix things.

I'm out with Elaine today. I already told her about everything that's going on. I'm pretty sure that this whole situation isn't very good for her since we are all friends and right now she's just in between our relationship.

"I'm so stupid. We either don't talk or have amazing sex." I sighted.

"You're really stupid. You're going to destroy her. Jen wants more after sex, she wants you two to be okay again but that won't happen if you two don't talk like grown people. Fix that and stop fucking sensless. Forgive her. It's been weeks since it happened and Jennifer's really sorry. She didn't meant to-" Elaine replied but I cut her off, "But she did and she didn't denied that she didn't liked it." I said.

"Jesus Leah! Stop being so damn childish!" She snapped. "But she did" She mocked me with a stupid voice.

I only rolled my eyes at her.

"She's ashamed for what she did. She's sad, don't you see that? She lost that glow which she had with you."

"Can't you understand me?" I asked.

"Oh Leah... I understand you so damn well. It's been one of your biggest fears that she cheats on you but you can't change it and Jen can't change it either and if she only could she probably would do it but she can't." Elaine said. "Leah, you need to do something. You need to forgive her otherwise you'll break her and you two will never be okay again..."

"Jennifer broke my trust. She cheated on m-" I tried but Elaine cut me off, "I got it. She cheated on you, get over it."

I only let out a sight. I know that Elaine wants me and Jennifer to work things out because of our friendship but I don't know if this is ever going to work. I just hope so...