Chapter 63

Jennifer's POV

Leah, Elaine, Ana and I were sitting outside on the balcony, enjoying our last breakfast in Cabo.

It was a beautiful morning. Leah and I couldn't be happier. At some point we kinda were too happy and Ana and Elaine realized that something was going on but they didn't say anything. They just looked at each other and then back to Leah and me.

We all finished breakfast and were about to get up to bring the stuff back inside. I had already grabbed the dishes to bring them inside when Elaine screamed, "She said yes?!"

"What?" Ana asked confused. Elaine pointed to my hand on which the engagement ring was and Ana finally realized what was going on. "You finally asked her?!" She said excitedly.

"Looks like." Leah giggled.

"Oh my God, guys. I'm so happy for you two!" Ana told us before pulling us into a hug.

"How did you ask her?" Ana asked after we cleaned the dishes.

"I took her to the beach last night when you all were asleep." Leah grinned.

"Very romantic." Elaine said.

"Mhm" I mumbled.

"And why haven't you told us earlier?" Elaine questioned.

"Leah please... It's not something like 'Yeah, I bought myself a new phone.' It's something like 'Jennifer said 'Yes!' and we are going to marry as soon as possible!' You should've shouted the last sentence through the whole city after she said yes." Elaine laughed.

"She was busy with shouting something else..." I winked.

"Mhm" Leah agreed, stealing a kiss from me.

"Good for you two..." Ana laughed.

-

In the afternoon, we all packed our stuff and drove off to the airport.

If you would've told me that this vacation was going to end like this, I would've told you you're crazy. I really never imagined that Leah would do this. But it really was the perfect time. I mean, we were on vacation on exact same spot where we were on vacation just five years ago...

I really got some flashbacks on this vacation...