Chapter 27

Jennifer's POV

six months later

Emme, Max and I were no our way to Leah because today we're going to ask all the kids if they are okay with us moving together.

"Why are we driving to Leah?" Max asked me.

"You'll find out when we're there." I said. Max stayed quite because he knew that he does not have a chance.

-

"Hey baby" I smiled.

"Leah!" Emme and Max said as they hugged her.

"Hey" She giggled before kissing me.

"Sofia, Jen and the cocos are here!" Leah shouted. She came downstairs and we all sat down on the couch.

"You all know that Leah and I are now a couple over a year so we thought that it is time to move in together." I told them and the eyes of the three of them widened. "But we're only doing this if everyone is fine with it." She added.

"I would love this." Sofia said and Emme agreed.

"What about you?" Leah asked Max. "Are you two moving in with us or are we moving in with you two?" Max questioned.

"Sofia and I would move in with y'all"

"Okay" Max said and nodded.

"So you're fine with it?" I asked.

"Of course" Max replied.

I was really happy with the answers. I already knew that they all were going to be okay with it but hearing it still was something different.

"You wanna go and grab some ice cream?" I asked and the cocos nodded.

"Are you coming with us?" Max asked Sofia.

"I would like to but my boyfriend visited his grandparents in Seattle so I haven't seen him in a week and I would like to spend some time with him." Sofia explained.

"Okay" He replied.

"Have fun." I said. "But not too much fun, you know." Leah said and Sofia only rolled her eyes.

-

The day came and Leah and Sofia were about to move in with us.

"Sofia, could you please hurry up?!" Leah said, definitely being annoyed as I walked into their home.

"Hey baby" I smiled. "Hey babe" Leah said with a low raspy voice.

"You're voice is driving me crazy." I whispered in her ear. "Is that so?" She whispered back, grabbing my ass. "Mhm" I moaned before kissing her passionately.

"Oh please guys, get a room." Sofia said as she walked downstairs with a box in her hand.

"Hey" I smiled at her.

"The summer was filled with you kissing your boyfriend whenever and wherever and now it's our turn." Leah said before pulling me closer and kissing me deeply.

"But you're my mother." Sofia arched a brow.

"And you're my daughter." Leah also arched a brow.

"But I shouldn't be seeing this." She protested.

"You're seeing nothing because we're doing nothing."

"Well, you're making out in front of me." Sofia said, causing me and Leah to roll our eyes. "What does that mean?" She asked.

"First of all, fix your attitude and second we're not making out in front of you, we were only kissing." Leah said.

"Whatever" Sofia said and walked off to the car.

"What happened to my cute little daughter?" Leah sight.

"She's still cute" I smiled.

"Mhm... Maybe when she's asleep." She mumbled.

"She's getting older. She's growing up."

"And I'm glad to see your cocos growing up and then your fights with them." She smirked devilish.

"But I still have a few years left." I smirked.

"Enjoy it." Leah replied. We grabbed the moving boxes and brought them into the car.