Chapter 43: Nick Part 4

Max's pov

"oh.." nick quietly said in shock. I didn't have a choice after all. He was pressuring us too much at this point. El and I looked at each other in slightly fear.

"what? What do you mean you don't like boys.. Or do you just not like me?" he asked. He looked genuinely confused this time. El had a 'seriously?' look on her face. "I just don't like boys. It has nothing to do with you, I told you and you wouldn't believe me" I said.

"oh.. I didn't know that" he said. "well, you shouldn't have made us.. to actually say it, do you know how scary that is, now you'll just go tell everyone at school-" I said but he cut me off.

"I won't tell anyone-I was just not expecting it...i never expected you to like.. girls. Because like-I don't want it to sound weird, I just never thought such a pretty girl like you would like girls.. I don't mean it in a bad way-" he said.

"okay..you know what your problem is nick?" el said. "what?" he asked. "you don't know when to stop.. Max and our friends told you to drop it..but you didn't, that's why I was mean to you, I'm sorry" el said.

He smiled. "it's okay.. It's my fault after all. I just got crazy about the fact that I got rejected and-i don't know what I was thinking-"he said stuttering.

"it's fine.. just-please don't tell anyone, it's not a joke. It would ruin our lives if we come out.. we're not ready yet,you know how the world is and we just risked everything by telling you but we had no other choice" I said.

"I understand.. I won't tell anyone. I'm just glad I know the reason now" he said smiling. "good, finally" el dramatically said making nick and I laugh. "you know.. Being a lesbian is a kind of more acceptable reason, cause maybe it means that I'm not that bad?" he said.

El and I made eye contact as we tried not to laugh. "exactly my point nick, it wasn't about you but.." I said. He frowned. "the way you handled the situation.. Don't do it again, then you'll get girls. Just be good" I said.

"you sound like my mom" he said laughing. "well, you should listen to your mom.. I mean you're actual mom-" el said stuttering. The way she said sounded wrong but we both nick and I knew how she meant it but we still laughed about it.

"it's fine we know" nick said. "anyways.. do I have a chance with you if I become a girl?" he said. El and I looked at each other confused. He laughed. "I'm joking, obviously" he said laughing like a kid.

El and I laughed as well. "that was a terrible joke" I said. "I know" he said still laughing. "soo I assume you two are together since you like girls?" he asked smirking.

"I thought you knew by the moment we told you" I said raising my eyebrow. "I knew,i just wanted to make sure" he said. "oh, that's why you" he said pointing at el. "were so mad at me" he said. I smiled. "someone was jealous" I teased. "shut up" el said nervously laughing, as she blushed in embarrassment.

"not gonna lie, I thought she would rip my eyes off whenever she looked at me.. No, not looked at me, glared at me" he said. We laughed. "well, get a girlfriend, you'll see how it feels when a boy tries to get with her desperately" el said smiling. That's my wife.. yes I said wife, I want to marry this girl..

"okay okay I got the point" he said smiling. "do you-still accept the flowers?"he asked giving me a bouquet of flowers.. Again. "where did you get those, were you hiding them this whole time?" I asked.

"I had them next to me" he said. He looked at el like he's asking for permission. "yeah, she does I guess.."el said. I could tell she was still jealous inside. "Okay just to not be rude, I'll take them as a friendly way" I said looking at el. She smiled at me to ressure me that it was okay.

"okay-alright great!" he said smiling giving me the flowers. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. This time we tell them to knock before yet they come in because they for some reason burst in without knocking.

"yeah?" I asked. It was Robin who showed up. "Max you won't believe the news I've got got you-" she said but then noticed nick and stopped talking. "oh.. Hey" she said embarrassed. "oh.. I'm nick" nick introduced himself.

Robin looked genuinely confused, she looked at el and I. "oh okay...well hello nick" she said. "I should go-thanks for-" he was about to say but cut himself off. "she knows"i said. "oh okay" he said. I was surprised that he was scared to say whatever he was about to say in front of Robin.

I noticed el smiling relieved. "know what?" Robin asked. "I'll tell you later" I told her. Robin nodded. "anyways, thanks for telling me the truth.. I'm sorry I acted like a jerk" he said standing up. "it's fine" I said. He then looked at el. She hesitated. "it's okay"she said as he smiled relieved.

He was scared of el to be honest. Because she was for real glaring at him. She was so jealous. I find it cute not gonna lie,her being jealous and protective over me. It means she truly loves me and I love it. It melts my heart. "alright see ya" he said leaving.

"uhh who was that?" Robin asked when he left. "uhh, long story" I said. "yeah I know that but I would love to know what happened, cause it sounds like.. Drama" she said smirking.

"don't give me that face Robin, I know you love drama" I said as Robin giggled. "Okay, let's make it quick" I started as Robin sat down. "that guy nick is into me, he basically wants to be with me, gave me flowers like at least twice now. He kept asking the boys at school if I'm okay because I'm in the hospital,

let's just say he was in love and so desperate that he kept asking why I rejected him and stuff, El and I decided to just tell him since he wouldn't stop and there it. We told him and he promised not to tell anyone" I said all at once.

Robin was speechless not gonna lie. "oh, interesting story, damn he made you come out and you did?" she asked. "like, you told him you like girls, that you're with el and that's why you rejected him?" she asked. We both nodded.

"oh wow.." she said. "what did I tell you? It's risky in this generation to tell him" Robin said like a mom. "I know!! He made us, we had no other choice, he was so annoying" el said. Robin looked at her. "oh okay.. That piece of shit, it must have been scary" she said.

We both nodded in agreement. "it was but he at least apologised now and we're relieved" I said looking at el as she nodded. "great, let's hope he keeps his promise, if he doesn't.. He'll have to deal with me" she said with a devil smile.

"ooo he'll be so scared" i joked. Robin rolled her eyes as el laughed. "whatever red" she said. "I told you to stop calling me red!" I said annoyed. "but you are?" she said. El hit her arm. Robin groaned. "sorry" el immediately innocently apologised. She's so cute.

"it's fine, Ellie bear" Robin joked. El looked at her seriously. "Okay okay, I'm sorry don't give me that look" Robin said dramatically. "why is everyone afraid of that look, I didn't do anything" el said. I laughed. "because it's kinda scary" I admitted. "oh well" el said laughing.

"anyways, what are your news Robin?" I asked. Robin's face light up excitedly.

1371 words. To be continued!!

@katbadslayer123 nick finally took a hint😂😌