Chapter 70: The Mall Part 4

Max's pov

We walked back to the mall. The boys were at the entrance, it looks like they were about to come outside. "Hey, are you guys okay?" Dustin asked. We nodded. "Who punched nick?" I asked.

All of them looked at each other. The boys pointed at will. My eyes widened. "Will?!" el and I said in shock at the same time. "I noticed what happened, I got mad so I punched him" will said. "thank you" el and I said.

"El punched him after as well" I said. Everyone laughed. "hell yeah well done will and el-" Dustin said cheering but lucas nudged his shoulder to calm down.

"What exactly happened?" lucas asked. "What will told us is that nick kissed Max's cheek, max slapped him and then they left. Then will punched him" Dustin said.

I started telling them what nick told me and stuff. "What the fuck-" Dustin loudly said making some people look at us. Mike covered his mouth to shut up. "Yeah I hate him a lot.. You can't imagine" I said sighing.

"alright, I've got a plan" Mike said. We looked at him. "So, if he ever talks to you we will slap or punch him one by one-" Mike suggested. "then we'll get detention" lucas said. "I don't care he's bothering them" Mike said. "yeah you're right" lucas said.

"what do we do now?" Dustin asked. "Let's continue playing or shop, we won't let stupid nick ruin our day" will said. "He already did" I heard el saying underneath her breath.

"Same" I said. The boys looked at us. "Alright um.. how about we walk around a little and then we can home and relax" Dustin suggested. We nodded. "Wait! Let's go ask Steve and Robin to join us!" Dustin said excitedly. (a/n: I know the video store that  Robin and Steve are working in s4 isn't at the mall but oh well)

"Aren't they working?" lucas asked frowning. "they finish  in like an hour, we could go ask them like right now" Dustin said. "yeah sure" we all agreed.

I looked at el. She was zoned out. I grabbed her hand. I didn't care that we were in public. She looked at me. "Are you okay?" I quietly asked her. She nodded. I wasn't in a good mood as well after what happened.

We went to the video store. "Oooo my favourite ga-My favourite kids!!" Robin said excitedly. The store barely had people in it. My eyes widened because of what she was about to say. "hey guys" we all told them. "What do you want now?" Steve asked annoyed.

"why are you so rude? We just came to see our lovely friends" Dustin said smiling. "would you like to join us later? We could have diner, play some board games" Dustin told Robin and Steve. They looked at each other

"okay..but you better not piss me off" Steve said. "Oh my god is this movie new?!" Mike and Dustin excitedly started saying noticing a dvd. "Hey max, El?" we suddenly heard Robin saying as the boys and Steve were talking excitedly about the new movie.

We turned and looked at Robin. "Are you okay?" she asked. El and I looked at each other. We both nodded. She looked at us confused and unsure. "Alright, come to the back, something is clearly wrong" Robin said opening the back door. I already told her about nick in the start.

We sat down. Robin was in front of us. She crossed her arms like a teacher or a parent. "alright, what's wrong" she asked. El and I looked at each other. "It's about nick.." I said. Her eyes widened.

"What did he do again?! Did he kiss you again?" she asked. I nodded. She exhaled angirly and looked away. "alright spill everything" Robin said. I looked down. I hated explaining it again. I was embarrassed.

El put her hand on top of mine which was resting on the table. "should I explain?" el quietly asked me. I hesitated but nodded. "We were at the bowling Alley, we played and everything. Then we went to the arcade next to it, nick was there as well with his friends" el started.

"He saw us and tried to talk to max, we ran away but he wouldn't stop following us so we had to forcefully listen to him so he can leave us alone" el said. "He started saying that he can change max, that he knows she likes boys, that its just a phase or that I'll break her heart and then she'll remember him something like that" el said

"HE WHAT?!" Robin said. "He said that our society won't accept us, that max will be embarrassed and so ashamed that she'll leave me.." el said. "Okay I'm gonna go get Nancy's gun that's it-" Robin angrily said. "Nancy has a gun?!" I asked.

Robin nodded. "then he kissed Max's cheek.." el said with pain in her voice. Robin gasped. "Oh my god! I so hate boys! What the hell is wrong with that kid?!" Robin angrily said.

"I wish I knew" I said. "Did you kill him el?" Robin asked smirking. "Not exactly" she said. Robin frowned. "I walked away as soon at it happened, I walked outside. Max ran after me and comforted me. Then he came outside as well. He started saying some bullshit stuff I couldn't handle it so I punched him. He had a black eye before, I didn't know who hit him" el said.

"Damn!Hell yeah" Robin said smiling making us laugh. Her reactions are the best. She always changes my mood. "who punched him before?" Robin asked.

"Will, the boys were playing some games near us, apparently will told us that he then saw nick kissing my cheek so when we left he punched him" I explained. "oh my god!! Let's go, he deserves it" Robin said. We nodded agreeing.

"Alright, let's go" Robin said after our little chat. We nodded. The boys were still there talking to Steve. "Max" el said tapping my shoulder. We were walking around the mall waiting for Robin and Steve to finish.

"Yeah el?" I asked. "Can we go to the kiosk, I want to get something to drink and a snack" el said. I smiled. "of course" I said grabbing her hand after informing the others where we were going to go.

El picked a juice, I got ice tea. We stood there looking at snacks and candy. "It's a difficult decision" I said. El giggled. We picked out a few stuff. Chocolates and candy.

El was about to get money from her bag but I quickly put money on the counter. "No I will pay this time max" el said. "nope" I said smiling. The cashier waited for us. El stared at me. I smiled. She rolled her eyes playfully. Then we left

"I'll pay next time and you can't stop me" el said giggling. "alright then love" I said giggling. She smiled. Mike's mom and Nancy arrived and they picked us up.

1187 words. To be continued!
Hello!