Chapter 67: Bowling Alley Part 1

Max's pov

We spend the rest of the night watching movies. El and I slept on the couch cuddling, the boys were in their sleeping bags.

*the next day*

"wake up!!" we heard Dustin saying. I groaned in annoyance. "Five more minutes jeez" I said sleepy. El was laying on top of me, sleeping. "DUSTIN WHAT THE-" we heard lucas yelling scaring us.

This time I woke up for good. El got scared and accidentally fell off me because she wasn't expecting that. She groaned. "lucas why the hell did you yell like that! You scared us!" I said annoyed. I bended down to help el up.

"It's Dustin's fault! He pured water on my as I was sleeping" lucas loudly said annoyed. "El fell off the couch you idiot!" I said. Lucas rolled his eyes. "It's not my fault-" lucas said. "whatever" I said. "Are you okay?" I asked el.

She nodded sitting next to me once she got up. "it was the only way to wake you up. I've shook you up five times and you wouldn't get up" Dustin argued.

"you didn't have to pure water on me!" lucas argued back. Mike gave lucas a towel. "boys" I said rolling my eyes making el laugh. I was still really sleepy.

El and I sat on the couch looking at lucas still being mad at Dustin. We were both sleepy still. I rested my head on El's chest, I fell dramatically on her. She giggled. She wrapped her arms around me.

Then she kissed my head and I closed my eyes. "Max! Come on don't fall asleep again" Dustin said. "Jeez Dustin I just closed my eyes for a second" I said and backed up away from el.

"let's go upstairs" Mike said. We went upstairs and started eating cereal in the kitchen. We sat down on the island. Karen was at the couch watching TV. Nancy joined us as well since some of us would he going to her car.

I put cereal on my bowl and then milk. El had already put cereal in her bowl. "Here" I said puring milk in her bowl. She smiled. "thanks" el said. "no problem" I said smiling.

"Are you gonna join us too at the bowling alley? Or just drive us there?" Mike asked. "I'll just drive and then pick you up later, I've got plans" Nancy said. I smiled suspiciously. "What other plans have you got?" Mike asked raising his eyebrows.

"Hangout with Robin?" Nancy said. "alright" Mike said, not really caring. El and I looked at each other and smirked. We then went to get dressed. This is my outfit⬇️

 This is my outfit⬇️

And this is El's⬇️

"alright, Mike, Dustin and lucas will be in mom's car and max, El and will in my car" Nancy announced

"alright, Mike, Dustin and lucas will be in mom's car and max, El and will in my car" Nancy announced. "Why isn't will with me" Mike accidentally said. Nancy looked confused but didn't say anything. I'm sure everyone secretly know.

We then got into Nancy's car. El and I were holding hands during the ride as she rested her head on my shoulder. Nancy out in some music. No one was talking. I wanted to ask Nancy a few questions about Robin to tease her a little but will was there in the car and I certainly didn't want to tell Robin's secret.

Obviously will won't mind since he's gay too but it's still not right to. We then arrived. I noticed el holding my hand tighter than before. I frowned. "hey el" I said as I stopped walking to talk to her.

"yeah?" she asked. "What's wrong? I feel you tensed up" I said quietly. She looked down. "oh I'm fine, let's go the boys are waiting for us" she said about to walk away.

I was so confused. I could tell something was wrong. "El hold on" I said. "Baby.. Tell me, what's wrong?" I asked softly resting my hand in her cheek.

She blushed slightly. "Oh um..I'm a bit worried because I've never been to bowling" she shyly said. "Oh, me either, I like rarely come here"i said. "yeah?" she asked smiling. "Yeah, I wouldn't lie to you. I've only went with the boys once and a few other times when I was young for birthday parties" I said giggling trying to make her feel better.

"Oh.. Okay thanks" she said. I smiled. "We'll figure it out,let's go" I said. She smiled and nodded. Then we walked in. I saw the boys already playing.

"Im so bad at this" will said tiredly after playing against lucas. "Here I'll show you" I told el. She nodded. "Alright its a bit heavy" I said. I picked up the the ball. "I have to roll this ball towards those white pins over there, do you see them?" I said.

El nodded. "And I have to target them" I said. "It's best you score as much as you can. If you knock down all of them it means you strike" I said. She nodded.

I've tried but I didn't hit all of them. "It's fine babe" el said making me blush. After like two tries I offered the ball to el. She wanted me to play first to show her and stuff and ge to the point. She was also watching the boys. "Wanna try?" I asked. She hesitated but then nodded.

I handed her the ball. "oh it's heavy" she said giggling. I was holding the ball as well making sure it doesn't fall off her hands. I had my arms on top of hers noticing her blushing. So did I. We rolled the ball together as a start.

We hit some of them. We both smiled. "Alright I'll try on my own!" el said excitedly. I smiled at her excitement. "sure go ahead love" I said. There weren't a lot of people at the bowling alley at that moment. Most people were at the arcade next to the bowling alley.

She positioned and rolled the ball. She almost hit them all. There was only one pin left. "Oh my god el that was so close!!" I said excitedly. She cheered by hugging me excitedly. "This is so fun! Can I try again?" she asked.

Just as el was about to try again Dustin the and others approached us. "Hey el wanna play against me? Lucas is pissing me off!" Dustin said annoyed. Lucas was so good at bowling so no one wanted to play with him/against him at the end of the day.

"sure" el said smiling. "We're just playing for fun Dustin don't cry just because you lost from lucas" I said giggling. "I'm not gonna cry" Dustin said frowning. They've played a few times. They were both good.

I was surprised because it was El's first time and she was doing good not gonna lie. Dustin started getting annoyed because he didn't expect el to be good. "you thought my girlfriend wasn't good huh?" I told Dustin making el and the others laugh. Dustin rolled his eyes.

1173 words. To be continued!
Hello!