Chapter 37: Ronance Part 2

Max's pov

"guess what!" I said when el came back to the room. "what?" she asked sitting down. "Robin likes Nancy!! I told her to ask her out, not sure if she did though.. Because she's shy and stuff" I said smiling. She gasped excitedly.

"really?! Oh my god that's great news. I hope they get together because the way they held hands, that isn't just friends thing" el said grabbing my hand. I smiled. "yeah.. I know right" I said.

I leaned forward to kiss her but my stomach hurt. I groaned. She backed up. "are you okay?" she asked worriedly. "yeah.. It just hurts.. Sorry" I said feeling bad I didn't kiss her. "hey, it's okay" she said leaning forward instead.

She kissed me softly. I kissed back. "I love you" I whispered through the kiss. "I love you too baby" she said back smiling. We kissed for a few more seconds until someone bursted in.

It was Billy. I looked at him annoyed when he got in. "seriously? Why do I keep walking in seeing you making out?!" he said. "bad timing I guess" I said rolling my eyes as el giggled next to me. "whatever.." he said sitting down. We then went to sleep.

*the next day*

Robin's pov

I was getting ready to go out with Nancy. I wore a casual jacket and jeans.
*later*

I was waiting for Nancy in a café. Its been 10 minutes and I was afraid she wouldn't come. Maybe she changed her mind and didn't want to come? Don't be ridiculous Robin she likes you as a friend. She just asked you to hang out.

My thoughts were cut off by a familiar voice. "hey, sorry I'm late" Nancy said sitting on the booth in front of me. I looked at her and smiled. "hey! , it's okay don't worry" I said.

She looked amazing.. She was wearing a white skirt with a blue shirt. We then went to order our coffees. We've talked about random stuff for a while until she asked a question. "so um, you like girls right..?" Nancy asked. My heart stopped.

I nodded. "how did you know?" she asked quietly. I blushed. "that-that I like girls?" I asked nervously. She nodded. "well.. Um, I just.. Knew. I realised at like 15 years old"i said. "oh.. okay" she said looking down.

There was a silence for a few seconds until I dared to ask her. I wasn't sure if I should. "if I may ask.. why do you ask?" I asked. She finally made eye contact with me. She shrugged. "I-I don't know.. I think I like girls" she admitted. I tried to hold in my smile.

"oh..what about Jonathan? Aren't you together?" I asked. I knew they broke up but she didn't know I knew and that el told max and max told me. "oh um, we broke up.. I told him i like girls and he understood. But I think I like both because I did love him. But I now feel differently, I like someone else.." she said.

I was in disbelief. I wasn't expecting that. "oh.. Who do you like?" I asked. She blushed.

535 words. I'm so sorry for this such short chapter😭Guess who's sick😍I want to die😊