Chapter 55: PE Part 2

Max's pov

I decided not to tell that girl everything because I don't trust anyone anymore. She respected it and didn't insist fortunately. She started telling me about her love life for some reason.

She's quite talkative and talks fast, she reminds me of Robin to be honest. "I'm sorry-I talk too much-" she said. "No, you're all good don't worry about it, continue" I said smiling to reassure her.

She nodded and continued talking. I looked at el for a second. She was paying attention to the game. I hope she didn't suspect anything.

El's pov

I continued playing normally. I didn't want to tell max anything because its not a big deal after all. Just because we're together it doesn't mean that she can't talk to anyone. I still feel jealous though but I can't help it.

They were smiling too. Stop it el, you're being dramatic and toxic,i thought. The game finished. Max came to me and smiled. I smiled back trying to hide my jealousy. "You did great!!" she said smiling. "my love" she whispered the last part.

I smiled. She went for a hug but I backed up. She frowned. "sorry but I can't hug you, I'm super sweaty right now" I said chuckling. "It's fine I don't care" she said leaning in for a hug. I smiled and hugged back. "alright I'm gonna go change" I said walking away.

Max's pov

I sensed something odd with el. She did smile and hug me. Is because of the girl I've talked about while she was having the basketball match? I frowned confused and waited outside a little giving them, El time to shower. (a/n: do they take showers in usa? 😀I have no clue so sorry if they don't I've seen on movies and shows that they do so idk)

Once I waited like 10 minutes I walked into the lockers room where they all change clothes and stuff. I spotted el putting her dirty clothes into her locker. Her hair was wet. I thought she looked gorgeous with wet hair as well for some reason, I don't know if that's weird or creepy.

"hi!" I said smiling. "hi"she said faking a smile. I could tell when she was truly smiling and when she was faking it. "hey, are you okay?" I asked frowning. She nodded not looking at me focusing mostly on her locker.

"Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded. I was still quite unsure. "El baby, tell what's wrong?" I whispered to her leaning closer to her face. She finally looked at me as we made eye contact. "Nothing, I'm okay max don't worry about it" she said. "no you're not fine. I can tell" I said putting my arm on her shoulder.

"max, seriously everything is fine, I'm just tired from playing" she said. She grabbed her bag once she was done and walked out of the changing room. I followed her outside before freezing in place for a few seconds. "did I do something?" I asked as I tried to catch up on her while she was walking.

"Max, seriously its not a bit deal I'm just being ridiculous and toxic I'm seriously alright" she said finally stopping walking. "Come on el, you can talk to me.. We always talk about what's bothering us to each other" I said.

She just stared at me not sure what to do. I sighed. "nothing, I just got a bit jealous when I saw you talking to that girl on the benches. "oh" I said. "there's nothing going on between us I swear. She came and sat down next to me" I said.

"you both seemed happy talking to each other, you both were smiling" she said. "what? No? Look, I was staring at you playing the entire time she asked if I like you and if we're together-" I said but she cut me off. "what?" she asked. "I thought she would make fun of me at first so I panicked but she wasn't it's the complete opposite. She's into girls as well. And.. I told her about us. Not the entire story because its quite crazy and I'm sure she won't believe it, that's all" I said.

She was looking at me with those puppy eyes the entire time. "yeah?" she asked quietly. I smiled and nodded. "why would I lie to you? You can ask her yourself" I said. "no.. I believe you. I'm sorry-" she said feeling bad after all.

"No, don't apologise its fine. I get jealous easily as well" I said giggling slightly to try and make her feel better. She giggled as well.

"you don't like her.. right?" she asked shyly looking down. I frowned. "what? No, not at all. I only love and like you. You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen, you're so beautiful, gorgeous and many other stuff. I only have my eyes on you el" I said softly.

She blushed and smiled. "oh.. Okay. She's prettier than me so I guess I got a bit insecure" she said. "She's got brown hair, green eyes. Good shape of face, and I'm here with ugly brown eyes that look like shit and brown short hair-" she said but I cut her off

"El stop! Don't talk about yourself like that please!! You're so pretty, I know you will never believe me but I will tell you that every single day to remind how beautiful you are" I said. She smiled. "oh.. Thank you" she said. I smiled relieved.

"alright let's go" I said. "I'm sorry I was being dramatic and a toxic girlfriend-" she said. "what? You're not being dramatic and toxic, okay?" I said. She nodded. We then walked out of the gym field. It was break time.

970 words. To be continued!!
Hello! I wrote this at school again since they let us use our phones ig. It was the last day of school😎😂finally 🙄