Chapter 86: Nick&Troy

Max's pov

The teacher arrived after 5 minutes. Troy was still in the bathroom. "sorry guys for being late, there was a lot of traffic" the teacher quickly walked in and apologised.

"It's fine" everyone said. They were happy because they were able to talk about drama. To what happened. We had chemistry. She started calling our names, she noticed that troy was missing

"Where's troy?" the teacher asked. "in the bathroom" a guy said. "Why? Is everything okay?" the teacher asked. "nosebleed" the guy replied. The teacher nodded. After 2 minutes of writing down notes and basically having the lesson, troy came back.

"Oh look who it is! I'm sure the nosebleed was just an excuse" the teacher said. "Nosebleed? What? Nick punched me Mrs!"troy said. "why is that?" the teacher said. "We had an argument" nick said. "I wanna go to the principal" troy said

"Go ahead" nick said. Trot glared at him and walked out of the classroom again. After a few minutes the principal came and asked for nick to go to his office. Nick nodded and walks out of the class

Third person pov

Nick walked into the principal's office. "Okay, what happened?" the principal asked. "everyone started asking questions to Jane about what happened. Troy took it too far so I punched him" nick honestly said. "What? What do you mean he took it too far?" the principal asked.

Troy and nick looked at each other. "he started mocking Jane, "he said: 'you can't tell me that you didn't like when Justin started kissing you' that made me mad so I punched him" nick said. "I didn't mean it like that?! It was just a joke!" troy said angrily.

"How was this a joke? He didn't just kiss her? He kissed and touched her without her permission" nick said. "okay troy you shouldn't have said that and nick you shouldn't have punched him. You could have solved it calmy" the principal said.

"Troy doesn't understand calmy sir that's the problem" nick said. Troy scoffed annoyed. "Alright apologise to each other, you will both get 1 day detention" the principal said.

"Okay sorry" the two boys forcefully said. Then they left the principal's office and walked back to class in silence.

Max's pov

The class was boring as usual. Suddenly a note was passed on my desk. El was next to me. She smiled at me. I smiled back and opened it.

"Hey maxie! Do you wanna hangout after school? ♡ - El

I smiled and started writing on the note.

"yeah of course, where to?"♡ - max

"At the park or at the mall? I can call hopper and tell him that we're gonna walk to the park?" - el

"yeah sure :) I love you<3" - max

"I love you too! 💕💗💓" - el

We both smiled at each other and contained paying attention. After 2 minutes nick and troy walked back into the classroom.

They both looked pissed. "What happened?" everyone started asking them. "Hey! Questions for later-" the teacher said but no one heard her. "Did you get detention?" someone asked.

"Yes, we both got 1 day of detention" troy said annoyed. "What?!" some of Troy's friends said. "I know right! Nick keeps talking about abuse and what he did to Jane and now he punches me" troy said. That makes no sense.

"you deserved it because of that you told Jane" nick said. "Enough! Both of you! Back to class" the teacher angrily said.

*after at break*

El had went to call hopper from the school phone to tell him to not pick her up from school. The party and I then started eating and chatted during the break.

Suddenly troy and his friends approached to us. "Slut" troy and his friends said. He got so mad that he got detention and blames it on el. I immediately stood up but el dragged me down.

"just don't max, its fine" el said. I sighed and sat back down. "Life would have been so much easier without troy" Dustin said. We nodded in agreement

"Why did nick tell the truth though? I'm still wondering" Mike said. "I honestly have no clue" I said. "He said its because he felt had when Justin did that" lucas said. "I don't care if he felt bad, he's the reason for all of it. Did that really have to happen? Did it really had to get to the point of hurting her?" I said.

"I agree" will said. He was very pissed as well. He went over-protective brother mode. "Can we not talk about it? I'm seriously fine" el said. We all nodded.

I was worried because I knew that she was scared of the others. Mostly troy because I know what he's capable of and I have to protect my girl.Then we started talking about some other stuff.

*after school*

Finally school ended. We said goodbye to the boys and walked out of school. As we were walking at the entrance of the school.

I smiled to myself. I wasn't expecting her to hold my hand since the outside of the entrance was filled with students. They all know now so I didn't care.

"Is it bad?" she quietly asked not looking at me. "No, not at all" I said smiling squeezing her hand slightly. She smiled and then we started walking towards the park. There was a park near our school so we usually to there.

There's a skate park as well there so I had my skateboard with me. I always have it with me to be honest. "How are you feeling love? Sorry if I took it too far with the other earlier when we were talking about it-" I said.

"it's okay max don't worry. And I'm fine, I'm with you" she said smiling. That made me blush. I smiled. "I love you so much" I said smiling. "i love you too, you know this might sound weird.." el said but trailed off.

"what is it el?" I asked softly motioning her to continue what she was saying. "When Justin started hurting me I've thought of you.." she said. "what do you mean?" I asked. "I've tried to think of happy things in my life. I've thought of how badly I needed you at that moment.. I know it sounds weird sorry-" she said.

"it's not weird don't worry" I said smiling to assure her. She smiled back.

1076 words. To be continued!
Hi!