26 - Gold Mark

You stood there self consciously dripping on the floor of the kitchen as Jungkook shut the door behind you. Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung were staring you up and down in silence. You were worried they were upset about all the water on the floor.

"I'm sorry, I'll clean it up!" You reassured them. Jungkook's laugh broke the tension.

"Don't worry about it Y/N," Taehyung said with a smile, "We'll take care of it. You go change." You squeaked as Jungkook threw you over his shoulder and made his way to the downstairs bedroom.

"See you in the morning!" He said to the room in general as he kicked the door closed. He placed his foot next to the door so it wouldn't bounce back open. He lowered you to your feet and kicked a stray shirt on the floor towards the door, tucking it under the gap at the bottom so the door stayed in place.

"We really need to replace that!" He chuckled, "Now, let's get out of these clothes."

He ushered you to the bathroom, pressing on your lower back and moving your legs into action. Now that you were out of the rain, you felt the cold sinking in and you wanted out of your wet clothes. Once in the bathroom, Jungkook turned to face you. The same lustful, determined look etching over the innocence that normally graced his features.

You knew it was coming, but you realized at that moment that Jungkook's intentions were to mate you tonight. He grabbed the collar of his shirt at the back of the neck and tugged the soaking wet garment off. He dropped it into the tub.

You had honestly never lusted after anyone before, until this moment you never really got to choose your partners either besides Jimin. As you looked at Jungkook you felt your whole body surge with arousal. His skin was slick with rain and it accentuated his muscular physique. Before you felt like you could properly take him in he was unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down with his boxers. He again threw the wet clothes in the tub.

You were distracted by his thick thighs and his half hard cock and didn't hear him call your name until he repeated it again. You blinked up at him, uncomprehendingly.

"Your turn, Y/N," He teased, brushing his wet hair off his forehead with one hand. With shaking hands, you pulled off your shirt. Jungkook took it from you and threw it in the tub. Your frozen fingers fumbled with the clasp of your bra in the back. Once you got it free, Jungkook's fingers helped the straps slide off your shoulders and down your arms. He threw it in the tub as well. He growled at the sight of your exposed breasts.

The sound froze you place, your heart throbbing in your chest. Jungkook's fingers found their way to your hips and under the waistband of your borrowed sweats. You stared at his growing cock as he helped you out of the last few items of clothing.

You tentatively put your hands to his chest. You weren't sure if you were trying to encourage him or make him pause or to just feel him. 

"Are you alright, little one?" You realized that your heart was racing and your breathing was more shallow. At you thought you were afraid, but then you felt a thrill of excitement. Jungkook's dark doe eyes were searching yours, the care and concern on his face made your knees weak and you leaned your weight into him.

The cold rain that had been burrowing into your skin was shrinking away, melting under the heat of Jungkook's body. He rubbed your back reassuringly and you shivered closer to him. You could feel his naked cock against you and it was the first time in your life that you ever felt like this.

You wanted to have sex with Jungkook, to mate and seal your bond. It felt like a dream that he wanted it too.

"Are you nervous my little omega?" He cupped your face and kissed you, "Will you let me take care of you?" You nodded fervently and kissed him again.