2-Ensnared

You felt sore and groggy as you tried to slowly force yourself awake. There were voices that you didn't recognize.

"You should let her rest more."

"You didn't see what was chasing her! Those wolves were straight out of hell! What if she has a whole pack after her?"

Where were you? Even in your addled state, you could feel the presence of an alpha, but this alpha was not one of your alphas. You felt paralyzed with fear. You searched for your last memory, remembering with a start that your alphas had surrounded Jimin and were about to kill him. But there had been that snarl, the one that made your alphas pause and the presence of another pack. If your alphas didn't have you, was it because that other pack had you instead?

"Fuck, I'm so close to my rut," One of them groaned. Now that you were more awake, you could tell just by his voice that he was the alpha and you froze in terror, "Being around her doesn't help, she smells so good."

You realized with a jolt that you were still in heat. It hadn't been an ideal or safe time to escape from your old pack, but that was the only time they left you alone so it had been the only option. Now that might come back to bite you in the ass.

"Why don't you go take a walk Yoongi?" The other voice asked softly, not an alpha.

"You awake, omega? Sit up." You were born an omega, born to please others, born to submit. Your scent alone was enough to give you away. The omega in you felt the need to please the needy alpha. You didn't want to, but you also didn't want to upset your new alpha and get off on the wrong foot.

You got to your knees and solemnly bowed your head.

"Please, Alpha." Your omega was pleading with him to take you, but the rest of you was begging him to leave you alone. The silence in the room was suffocating. You timidly lifted your head to look at the pair. They were both staring at you with dark hungry eyes and you wanted to burst into tears.

The alpha was slightly shorter with dark hair, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek before he let it slip out and trace his bottom lip. His alpha aura was powerful, radiating off of him, it made you want to run. To him or away from him, you weren't sure.

"I'm going to take a walk," He said gruffly and left the room quickly. As he left and took his alpha influence with him you took a long shuddering breath and slumped forward onto your hands, wincing just a little.

"Are you ok, little omega?" The other wolf in the room crouched down in front of you. He must be a Beta because he still had somewhat of a pull on you, but not uncomfortably so. His dark eyes searched yours, and you were surprised to find concern in them. His hair was snow white, you can imagine how beautiful his wolf must be.

You quickly nodded your head and pushed yourself back up into a seated position. His smile was breathtaking and soothing.

"My name's Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi," He stood up straight, hands on his hips as if waiting for something, but you didn't know what. You fiddled nervously with the bedsheet, nervous to speak.

You took a moment to look around the room. It was a plain bedroom with only a queen sized bed and a nightstand on either side of it. The comforter you were clutching was soft and fluffy to the touch, the neutral tan cover pleasant and comforting to your scared omega. 

It occurred to you that you should be more afraid than you were. You didn't know where you were, who these wolves were. The last thing you remembered was running through the woods with your new mate Jimin. Was he ok? You had to know.

"Is-is Jimin sa-fe?" You stuttered, bowing your head again out of respect and fear, you didn't know this wolf well enough. Maybe he was the type that didn't like omegas to speak or ask questions.

"Yes of course!" Relief flooded through you and you looked up at the smiling beta, "Would you like to see him?" You nodded. He gestured you to follow him out of the bedroom and into what looked like a large kitchen. You stopped dead in your tracks and didn't dare breathe, the itch to run away was instantly crawling all over your skin. Jimin was there along with another beta and there were two more strong alphas all sitting around a large table.

How was it that you just risked your life running away from a pack of alphas only to be ensnared by another? Before you could run, Jimin jumped up from the table and ran to your side giggling. That sound had once soothed you, but right then it frightened you.

"Y/N! I'm so glad you're awake!" He took both of your hands in his and began tugging you to the table and to the hungry alphas who were devouring you with their eyes. You resisted him, "This is my pack Y/N, they won't hurt you, you're safe here!"

One of the alphas got up from the table and slowly started making his way around it towards you. His hair was raven black and long enough to be gathered into a bun at the back. His black tank top left his tattooed arm exposed, toned muscles pressing against his caramel skin. His dark, imposing gaze was trying to pin you down, make you submit to him. He looked young and strong, you would never be able to fight him. Your scent was probably driving him crazy. You whimpered quietly and tried to push Jimin away.

"Y/N! You're awake!" Another man burst into the room. He had a bright, soft smile that crinkled his eyes. You instantly could tell that he was an omega. Your relief made your knees weak. He seemed to sense the tension in the room right away.

"Yah! Jungkook!" He yelled at the alpha advancing on you, "Go take a walk!" His voice was commanding, something you had never witnessed in an omega. Jungkook stopped a few feet from you and growled.

"I said get out! All of you! Everyone but Jimin get out of this house right now!" His voice echoed around the kitchen, demanding to be heard. The other alpha at the table got up slowly, still watching you.

You couldn't breathe, this was by far the strongest alpha you had ever met. He was tall and muscular. His sandy blond hair brushed against his furrowed brows. His chest was rising and falling heavily and his fingers twitched at his side, you wondered if they were itching to get to you and you felt your heart race faster.

"I'm still eating!" The other beta complained with a low whine.

"Then take it with you Taehyung," The omega said in exasperation. Hoseok patiently coaxed Taehyung and he followed Hoseok out while still scooping food into his mouth from his bowl. That left the two alphas.

"Let's go Jungkook," The other alpha said lowly and Jungkook huffed as he turned on his heel and stomped out the door. The last alpha, the terrifyingly powerful alpha, followed right behind him. When the door shut behind them, your legs immediately gave out. 

💜💜💜

Sorry these first couple of chapters have been snack sized 😂 They'll get longer very soon!

💜💜💜