37- Building Her Up

It felt like everything was on pause, a painful, stressful, very long pause. They were spread out on the couches, not talking, not even seeking comfort from each other as they waited for Jungkook and Y/N.

Jungkook was giving very sparse updates through the link, instead choosing to turn it off altogether after every update to prevent them from asking questions. Jin felt like scolding him, even though he was doing nothing wrong. In fact, he was being a very good alpha and Jin would have praised him if he would open the damn link and tell them what was happening!

I'm bringing her to you, Jin. A second later and the bathroom door opened. Jin's heart raced as saw his little mate clinging to Jungkook as he carried her in. Jungkook's smile was wide, the kind of smile that he reserved for times he felt extremely proud of himself. That smile was like pressing play, they all relaxed, talks and cuddles resuming as if nothing had happened, that's how confident that smile was.

Jin couldn't see her face as Jungkook brought her to him, but he held out his arms, ready for his little charge.

"I told her that Luna's are far better at comforting than alphas!" Jungkook joked as he deposited her. She blinked up at Jin and his instincts to squeeze her to pieces won out. He pulled her against his chest and rocked with her playfully, kissing her cheeks and nose playfully until he pulled a giggle from her and then he was satisfied.

"Y/N? I'm going to update them through the link ok?" Jungkook asked. She just nodded and started nosing for Jin's scent gland. He adjusted her on his lap and tilted his head to give her better access. As a Luna, he had a unique ability to lift spirits through his scent. He released that scent now for Y/N.

How is she Kookie? Jimin asked, fidgeting in his seat. Jin knew immediately that he wanted to steal Y/N away, but Jimin also knew not to take someone away while Jin was comforting them. Jin jumped with a little yelp when Y/N's teeth pinched his neck and she sucked hard on his scent gland to release more of his scent.

She pulled away in surprise as he shook with laughter. "I'm sorry, Y/N! Come on back!" He guided her back to his neck as he worked to contain his laughs.

What happened? Yoongi asked with a scowl, that alpha might be a little more jealous then he's trying to let on.

She bit me! And now she's sucking like a little pup, it's adorable! Jin stroked her hair fondly. Taehyung cooed from his seat next to him.

I honestly think she is kind of like a pup when it comes to things like affection, scenting, even making love. Jungkook sat down heavily next to Jimin and immediately started tugging the red headed beta mate into his lap. Like I know she's had sex before, but I seriously doubt she's had sex the way it should be, before me and Hobi that is.

Y/N had grown calmer in his arms, her head on his shoulder, nose now pressed at the base of his neck and little puffs of breath tickled his collarbone. If she wasn't asleep, she would be soon.

So what happened? You said that she thinks she knows the message behind the birds? Hoseok got up, seeking a mate to cuddle with. He sat next to Namjoon who opened his arms for his beta. Taehyung was back to laying his head in Yoongi's lap.

Those fuckers! Jungkook spat, surprising them with his ferocity, She said that they would kill birds in front of her whenever she tried to escape.

Birds often symbolize freedom, Namjoon mused as he ran his fingers through Hoseok's snow white hair. I asked her about them today... He trailed off, his face growing troubled. Hoseok nudged him slightly to prompt him to finish.

I think her trauma is going to keep popping up randomly and we'll have to be as patient and supportive as we can. Namjoon continued, I also think that it would be helpful to let her talk about it when she needs to, even if it's hard for us to hear it.