Chapter 2

When He Yan was lifted off his back by that monster, it was already more than ten minutes later.

The monster carried him to a very steep rocky mountain. Near the rocky mountain was an endless group of rocky mountains. Those rocky mountains were of different sizes, but none of them were high.

The monster first put the dead beast into a cave in the rocky mountain, then put the greeting on its back again, and started running in the opposite direction from when it came.

He Yan didn't know what it was going to do, but his leg was injured, and he couldn't escape at the moment, so he could only let this monster manipulate him.

Not long after, the other party stopped in a swamp.

He Yan lay on its back, watching it tear off a few thick purple plants from the wetland with its front paws and then start running back, feeling a little confused for a while.

Could it be that this guy is still an omnivorous animal?

He Yan didn't find the answer until he was carried back to Shishan's cave by that monster.

Those purple plants weren't originally meant to be eaten.

The monster first pinched his leg, and then lifted up those purple plants with the other claw. Finally, it stroked lightly with its sharp claws, and the thick root eyelashes of those purple plants immediately cracked, oozing purple juice .

It smeared all the liquid on the wound on He Yan's thigh.

He Yan was terrified at first, but he couldn't resist effectively, after all, those beasts that almost devoured him could be easily killed by it, not to mention his weak self now.

Frowning, Congratulations just watched his thighs being stained purple by the juice, until...until the place that had been in severe pain gradually began to feel less painful!

Combining the monster's actions before and after, he made two incredible discoveries in an instant.

1. This monster... is actually saving himself!

2. He has been able to determine that the purple plant should be a medicine that relieves pain and even heals wounds in the monster's cognition.

In the wild, medicine is very important.

He immediately took note of the appearance of those purple plants, thinking about how to leave this place after his wound healed, and how to survive after leaving... Maybe he was too tired, and as the pain from the wound dissipated, he felt sleepy for a while. Suddenly hit.

He drooped his eyelids, and vaguely saw the monster not far away seemed to be biting something, and his calm heart raised again.

He tried to open his eyes wide to make himself more alert, but he couldn't do anything at this time. His eyelids were extremely heavy, and his head became dizzy. In the last blurred vision, he seemed to see the monster with a bloody lump in its mouth. The flesh walked towards him...

*

When He Yan woke up, he thought he was blind again.

It was pitch black all around, and there was no light anywhere as far as the eyes could see. Fortunately, he had the experience of being a blind person, so he was not overly panicked. He recalled the scene before falling asleep, and he could even calmly make a small note to the purple plant in his heart: Although it can relieve pain, it seems to have the effect of anesthesia!

After waking up, he began to carefully test the ground with all four limbs. Suddenly, his fleshy claws kicked something cool and soft!

He was a little surprised, trying to reach out his other paw to feel what it was, but in the next second he heard a rough breathing sound, and before he had time to back off, a pair of light blue, radiant hair suddenly appeared in front of him. Slightly bright narrow and cold eyes.

That cool and soft thing just now should be the other person's nose...

No matter how strong his mental quality is, He Yan was startled by the picture of a slightly different person in front of him for the first time, and he barked like a dog. Roll back two more laps.

In the dark night, the monster with strangely bright eyes walked towards him...

He Yan's eyes went dark for a moment, but he was caught by the opponent's huge claws just in time.

The opponent didn't move, and he didn't move either.

During the stalemate, He Yan suddenly saw some light in the dark cave.

Those lights seemed to come from under the monster.

Sensing his curious gaze, the monster tilted its head, and it moved its body slightly to the side.

Only then did Congratulations see clearly that it was a pile of glowing stones.

Presumably the monster has been using these stones as a tool for "making beds".

There was no fire in the pitch-black cave, and those palm-sized luminous stones became the only thing that could illuminate here, but He Yan didn't have the guts to stretch out his claws to get them. He only looked at them a few times, then calmed down and obediently moved to the corner Curled up.

As soon as he turned around, the lying monster stood up.

It looked at the congratulations, wondering what it was thinking about. After a while, it picked up a few luminous stones under its body, looked up at the lonely little beast in the corner, and walked towards him suddenly.

As soon as He Yan reached the corner, he pointed his butt at it, so he didn't know what was going on behind him, and only turned his head away when he noticed a soft light approaching.

The monster held a few luminous stones and handed them to him, but He Yan stared at them vigilantly.

Seeing him shrinking in place, the monster was stunned for a moment, and then it suddenly made a movement that made He Yan tremble.

It stretched out the claw that could easily pierce the flesh of others, and gently poked his furry forehead.

Congratulations: "..."

I was really terrified at the time...

Seeing that he still didn't answer, the monster put those luminous stones in front of him, then lay down on the spot, staring at him fixedly.

Finally realizing that the other party was giving these luminous stones to him, he was relieved after being surprised by the congratulatory words.

In fact, when the other party was treating his wound during the day, He Yan realized that this monster should not have any malice towards him, but he couldn't guess what the other party was going to do... In a strange world, a strange species, he couldn't relax his vigilance.

Congratulations picked up those luminous stones one by one, and wanted to say thank you, but what came out was a particularly weak "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo".

But the other party seemed to understand what he meant, nodded slightly, and when he heard the sound of his stomach rumbling at this time, he stretched out his fingertips and tapped beside him.

He Yan held the luminous stone and looked to the side, and found that there was a piece of meat that had been simply processed.

He remembered the scene before he fell asleep, and immediately understood that it was the food left by the other party.

He thought that the human civilization maintained in modern society for more than 20 years would make him unacceptable to eat raw meat directly. Although he has become a beast now, he is still a living person in his heart.

However, under the intense hunger, a terrifying animal nature suddenly awakened in his body, especially after seeing that piece of meat, he began to lose control of his body.

He stared at the piece of meat, rushed over, and began to bite hungrily.

The meat had a huge smell of blood. Normally, He Yan would have been vomited long ago, but his current body did not resist the smell.

After eating, he ate his stomach with great satisfaction...

The instinct of his body was telling him that he was a carnivorous animal.

...Such a weak animal is still a carnivore? Don't eat yourself, right? !

After finally recovering his congratulations, when he realized what he had just done, he was stunned for a moment, and then, the round Yanchu unapologetically dropped a golden bean from the last civilization of mankind...

He...he really turned into a wild beast!

The monster stared at his big eyes, which suddenly became wet, with doubts.

Congratulations is in a very complicated mood now, and ignoring the previous fear, he crawled back to the corner neatly.

With his back to the monster, he gritted his teeth and said: Tomorrow, we must work hard to solve the problem of fire!