Chapter 53

Two days later, the small wound on Rau's stomach finally healed completely, but there was a small scar mark on it, which looked a bit like a heart shape. He Yan saw that it was staring at the scar on his belly, and poked it to tease it: "Ah, little love heart, doesn't it match the name of Rau?"

What does it mean to love ", but seeing the reaction of He Yan, he knew that not only did he not think the little scar on his body was ugly, but he also liked it very much, so he touched his belly and looked down for a while, looking at it, it seemed that he also thought it was fun , grinning and laughing.

Due to the increase of long-tongued birds in this area recently, He Yan was more cautious than before when he went hunting.

When flying at a high altitude to visit the lower part, he will pay more attention to the front, and the back will be watched by Slull on the ground. As long as he is not attacked by the long tongue bird, it is generally considered to be facing him head-on. If he is far away, he can shoot or drive away If the opponent is close, with the advantage of his huge wings, he can throw the opponent a certain distance when he shoots it down. As long as he can draw the bow in time and shoot an arrow, he can basically harvest a prey.

So far, he hasn't encountered any danger in the air because of his own caution and his constant watchful eye.

However, most of the time he mainly stays in the territory.

While taking care of Rao, he began to study how to make a set of scale armor that can help him attack more conveniently while defending.

He quickly took inspiration from the corner of the beast in the beast form that could kill the prey.

He first collected some slender and sharp claws of feathered dinosaurs, then took out an old scale armor suit, and used the claws to pierce through the sleeve of the scale armor like nails, finally the sharp claws were exposed outside. Finally, after sewing, stick it with resin, and there is an extra set of weapons on the original simple body armor.

The claws on the sleeves look simple, but when they hit close combat, they will be fully useful. When jays or other birds of prey rushed to him, they could not only flap their wings, but also hit them with these claws. If the strike was in the right place, it could even kill them on the spot.

 However, a few days later, when he wore this new type of armor and showed it to other monsters in the territory, Junya tugged at Xiaohuo's hair and said, "Xiaomei has become a dinosaur..." 

"..." 

Fortunately , other Grim Analysis Beast was not affected by his words, and checked the practicality of his armor very seriously. Awen asked Janet to bring a piece of meat and hold it in front of He Yan, letting him try it. 

 He raised his elbow and spoke forward forcefully, the claws directly sliced ​​a piece of meat in half. Tiao Tiao was the first to growl, and Chu opened his eyes wide to look at it. Junya was stunned, Xiaohuo next to him raised his paw to look at his own claws... 

 Awen looked at Jiante and smiled, shook the piece of meat and said to congratulatory words: "You are so powerful, the bird in the sky is now I should be afraid of you too!" He Yan rubbed his nose embarrassingly: "It's still in the experimental stage, I plan to get some claws on the bends of my legs later, after I'm ready, I need to practice and get used to it before I can wear it out. "

" Xiaomei! Tell me in advance when you go hunting in this suit, I want to go with you ! " Si Lu next to the dinosaur kept his eyes on him. After the new armor was slowly completed, what He Yan had to do every day was to wear it and practice attacking on nearby tree trunks and stakes, and perfect it in time if it found any shortcomings. 

 When Sloan is not out hunting, he will always watch from the sidelines. He is not just watching. After each congratulatory message, he can find out many places on the armor that need attention and change, and then give the congratulatory message that night. Sewn to fill.