Chapter 42

It was a sudden accident.

In addition to the complicated mood, He Yan can only rejoice that he didn't become like this while hunting, otherwise he would not even have time to escape.

Just like when he learned that he could not transform into a beast shape, he was awkward at first how to retract and release those wings.

However, after the initial panic, he gradually calmed down again. He knew what kind of changes these wings appearing on his body would bring to him in the future.

But Sloan and the other beasts obviously don't think so.

On that day, He Yan went back on Slull's back in the tense mood of all the beasts. On the way, he tried to fly to the nearby air several times, but was quickly caught by Slull who was chasing him and put it back on his back.

Although he was a little helpless, he knew that the other party was worried. The human figure's body was too fragile, and it would be very dangerous if it just flew around in the air if it encountered a bird of prey.

He had no choice but to observe and practice the pair of wings on Sloan's back. The wings that coexist with the human form are not completely grown there like in the animal form, and can be freely conjured and retracted by his thoughts.

In fact, this is not a bad thing.

Because of the weight of the animal shape and the poor bearing capacity of its own wings, it would be tiring to fly for a while, and it couldn't fly very fast. Even a beast with strong wings like Si Luling can only fly at high speed for a period of time.

Although the animal shape of the beast has wings, those wings are actually more used for short-term escape, and flying will consume more energy than running.

Now, because of the lightness of the humanoid body, in the previous few short attempts, he has already realized that the flying of these wings is very different from before.

very easy.

But why did he suddenly become like this?

Has this pair of wings ever existed? Can he change back into beast form?

Obviously, even in the southern tribes that had most evolved humanoids before, none of the humanoids had such a situation.

Changing from animal form to human form was already the highest evolutionary state of this species before.

Having experienced the initial chaos, his mind is now full of question marks.

If it has something to do with the hot spring that he soaked in today, it is absolutely impossible that he is the only one who does this.

But if diet and environment were the only factors, during this period of time he was no different from Slut and others...

Then the last factor could only come from himself.

He thought about it for a long time, and he could only think of the only difference between himself and other beasts - no horns.

His animal and human forms had no horns before. At that time, he never cared about it. He thought it was natural, or it would grow out slowly in the future. Perhaps Si Lu and other beasts thought so, so they never said Get past this.

Looking at it now, maybe that little difference is a sign that he is different now...

When he was about to get home, He Yan suddenly hugged Si Lu's neck: "Lulu, it's safe around here now, let me try my wings for a while ? I won't be too far away from you!"

Lan Tong paused, and his pace suddenly slowed down.

This is agreed.

He Yan smiled and hugged his neck again, then stood up and spread his wings, those gray wings were bigger than himself, he turned his head to look around, then rushed forward, flapping his wings just before landing .

The slender figure suddenly flew upwards.

It felt better than he expected.

He was relaxed and free, really feeling like a bird. His movements were light and quick. He flew to the high stone wall at once, reached on tiptoe, and quickly flew to the opposite side.

Bending down and reaching out, he easily picked a wild flower on the crevice of the steep rock, and finally flew down lightly.

The blue-eyed ferocious beast below stared up at him.

The little beasts made whimpering noises.

He Yan put away the flower, looked at Si Lu and smiled, then turned around and flew quickly into the stone wall in front.

Si Lu and the other ferocious beasts followed immediately.

Congratulations leaped directly into the wall.

Soon he arrived at the top of their nest, and from a high place, he looked at the little beasts basking in the sun, cleaning the pigsty, picking up firewood, and the human and animal figures walking around busy... The corners of his mouth twitched slightly After a little movement, just as he was about to fly down silently to scare them, Awen, who was handling the fragrant salt grass, raised her head.

When she saw the figure in the sky for the first time, she just froze for a moment, and after making sure she was not dazzled, she widened her eyes and said, "Oh my god! What, what is that?!" Janet and Junya followed her words Slowly raise your head.

Jian Te was stunned for a moment, Jun Ya squinted her eyes for a while at first, when the figure was getting closer, she suddenly jumped up and shouted: "It's Xiaomei! Xiaomei, Xiaomei! A bird caught Xiaomei away It's gone!"