Chapter 9

At dawn, He Yan got up from the monster's arms.

    Although the other party fell into a coma, leaving its confinement took a lot of strength from him.

    Last night, he stole the purple plant, squeezed out the juice and quietly smeared it on the monster's claws. This was not perfect, because the monster was still awakened. Fortunately, although it looks very angry with you, it has not been able to deal with you in time. What he did, he limply fell back to the ground.

    Until now, it has not been able to wake up.

    He Yan helped the monster move its wings so as not to be crushed, so he went to check the injured claw of the opponent, and he was slightly relieved after confirming that there was no inflammation and festering. After there were no jays and other animals that would pose a threat to him nearby, he walked out cautiously.

    He Yan put the dried long-tongue tongues into the hole, and then bit off many thumb-thick wooden branches from the short trees nearby.

    He quickly made a new bow, and used the remaining sticks for bows and arrows.

    After he had all the weapons in hand, he put on the newly made small scale armor and struggled to dig a hole on the ground facing the entrance of the cave.

    With the experience of digging holes in "Prison Escape" before, he dug fairly smoothly, at least the hole he dug could completely hold a long-tongued bird.

    In the end, he picked up all the bones, claws, and sharp teeth of the bald tigers that the monster had thrown away during the food processing, and densely inserted them into the bottom of the pit.

    Then cover the surface of the pit with thin wooden strips and huge eyelashes, and a trap is completed.

    He Yan entered the cave, and seeing that the monster was still sleeping peacefully, he squeezed his paws, picked up the bow and arrow, and moved step by step to the crevice of the stone, setting the bow and arrow up like a machine gun.

    Through the cracks in the stone, he can roughly observe the situation outside.

    If an intruder comes at this time, he can attack the enemy on the premise of protecting himself.

    Although his bow and arrow cannot kill those giant animals with rough skin and thick flesh, what if he chooses to attack vulnerable places such as eyes and throat?

    Although the beast shape makes him unable to shoot as easily as a human, it will lower his aim. But now that he has such a stone cave that serves as a fortress, he is like a shooter staying in the fortress. For a short time, as long as the fortress is safe, he is absolutely safe.

    Even if he can't hit it with one blow, he still has a chance.

    The long-tongued birds appeared at noon, and when one of them stepped into the trap because it approached the cave, He Yan cried out in his heart.

    After the fall, before the long-tongued bird could spread its wings and fly away, its body was already stabbed by the bone spurs and fangs below.

    With a tragic cry, He Yan chewed and swallowed the last piece of cooked meat that was roasted not long ago, then tried to control the bow and arrow, lay down behind the stone crack, and was ready to shoot other long-tongued birds who came to rescue at any time.

    The long-tongued bird at the bottom of the pit was not seriously injured. It lay on the bottom of the pit and kept flapping its wings, but it couldn't climb out of the bottom of the pit, and could only continue to cry for help.