Chapter 38

At noon the next day, when He Yan went to deliver food to Awen, her partner Janet was already awake.

Janet changed back into a human form, He Yan had never seen him in the southern tribe, he should have left to pursue Awen before Si Lun broke into the southern tribe.

He looked very strong, in line with the physical characteristics of most members of the hunting team, because he couldn't move, he was lying beside Awen, holding her hand tightly.

"Hello, my name is He Yan." After entering, He Yan put the two barbecues aside, first went to help Awen up, and when he was about to help Janet again, the man was already struggling to sit up When he got up, he said nervously: "Hello...my name is Jane Te. I've heard from Awen, thank you..." 

"You're welcome." He Yan handed them the bowl containing the barbecue, "This It's freshly roasted bald tiger meat with some salt, I don't know if you are used to eating it."

Janet stared at the bowl without moving, and Awen pursed her lips in embarrassment, after all, they had never "get something for nothing" like this "Yes, but now they can't go out to hunt, so it's not an option to let their stomachs go hungry.

Awen gritted her teeth and took it first: "Thank you! We will definitely repay you twice in the future!" 

"No, you are also credited to the fact that we were able to kill those dinosaurs yesterday, if you hadn't cut off the leg of one of them first We will not be able to go well if we are bitten, and the eye on the other end is injured..." 

He Yan put another bowl directly into Janet's hand, "If you really want to return it, you can help take care of those bowls in the future Little beast, when you have extra prey, consider donating a little to them."

Awen nodded: "Even if you don't tell me, I will do it. I saw it all yesterday, it was they who helped Jiante to heal his wounds... "

Jent immediately followed up and said: "We will treat them as well as you do in the future!"

The two newcomers communicated much better than He Yan thought, and seeing that they are in good condition, He Yan will no longer take up their time alone. time.

After he went out to feed the little animals, another group of little animals came to register with him.

Seeing that almost all the little beasts were about to join in, He Yan felt that it was necessary to dig a little beast canteen to feed them.

After all, no matter feeding at the entrance of the nest or inside, the place where they live will be dirty to some extent, and it will look uncomfortable after a long time, but if you dig a stone hole, even if the inside is dirty, let the cleaning team clean it up regularly. .

As soon as he said it, he went to find Sluan and asked the man to help him dig a smaller but larger cave, and then started to look for flat, narrow and long stones by himself. 

 After finding the stone, Si Lun has chiseled a perfect little animal canteen according to his gestures: the hole is more than two meters high and close to three meters high, and the human form can enter, but it will be more uncomfortable to enter in the tall animal form.

 For small animals, it is a suitable large-scale feeding place. Next to the Little Beast Cafeteria, there is an extra deep cellar, which He Yan asked Si Lu to dig. There are many large sweet potatoes tied with vines in the cellar. They would dig up a lot of big sweet potatoes every time. 

Besides the pigs, the little beasts would also mix some in their meat, so there was no need to worry about eating them all. But now that the weather is cold, sometimes a few will go bad. He Yan thought about storing them directly in the cellar, which should keep them from going bad for a longer period of time. 

 Finally, He Yan put in the flat stones of different lengths that he had picked up and arranged them one by one. It would be slower to hold those stones with the strength of a human figure. He was out of breath after only two rows. 

He has already lined up six rows for him, except for the sweat oozing from his forehead, he still looks calm and breezy. 

 Congratulations: ...Physique is innate, don't be envious!