Chapter 71

It was a mud dinosaur with the same proportion as the round-headed dinosaur in He Yan's impression. It was located in a corner of the yard, and it was extremely eye-catching. If it wasn't for the color, it would be mud-colored. He would have thought that a round-headed dinosaur really appeared.

"Hey congratulations! You're awake!"

Before he could recover, he was startled by the sudden cry again.

It was Ewen who came running over.

"Why didn't you make a sound when you came back last night!" Awen held a few pieces of meat, saw that his eyes were strange, and followed his line of sight to look at the mud dinosaur, not surprised, "Oh, I will watch it when I wake up in the morning. When I came to your house, Slull was doing that big guy... At first I didn't know what he was going to do, but after seeing a few birds being scared away by this mud dinosaur, I realized that your partner is really smart!" Sure enough

. Slough did it.

But he didn't think Sloan did it to scare the birds away.

There is no hanging meat in their yard, and those birds will not come to destroy the transplanted flowers. If it is to scare them away, there is no need for Si Lu to make such a large mud dinosaur. His appearance would obviously scare those birds...

He knew what the other party was thinking.

"Hey, congratulations, what's the matter with you? If you're absent-minded, you won't be sick, right?!" 

"No, it's okay, maybe you got up too late and you're not energetic."

"That's good." Awen put all the pieces of meat in her hand Under the eaves, "Since you guys came back early, Rawu won't go to our house for dinner again. Rawu didn't finish eating the meat you put in my house and Manman's house before, and it's all here." 

"Ah No need..."

Ah Wen interrupted him: "Why didn't you see Rau? Haven't you woken up yet?" 

He Yan glanced back and smiled: "I came back last night to wake him up, and then followed me and Sloan and I didn't sleep until midnight."

"Oh, it's too clingy to you... You don't even know that since you left, it will come back to sleep by itself every night. It won't go away no matter how much it calls, and it will hide when you hug it! Obviously Tiantian is so obedient, although I didn't cry, but at the time it looked so distressing..."

He Yan thought about the scene he saw last night, and pursed his lips: "Well, I will try not to travel far from now on."

Awen was stunned for a moment, and quickly Said: "Ah? It's okay to go out for a long time, we can take care of it for you! You don't have to worry so much, it just sleeps at night..." 

"I know, but I don't want it to be at home alone." He Yan looked at the ground, " Rau didn't have the same kind here, and the gap became the sea again, and now it regards me and Slut as real parents... and I also want to pamper my children, so in the future, when it is not necessary, I will I won't be going far away...and it won't be too long, just wait until it can go hunting." 

 Awen stared at him blankly, and then came back to her senses after a long while: "You, you are right, when I was young In fact, I really want to be with my father all the time, but at that time my mother left, and I had to go hunting often to feed him. At that time, I couldn't help it... It's great now. When we have children, we can arrange time to spend with him Looking at it...I didn't dare to think that there would be such a day before." 

 He Yan was about to reply when the sound of little dinosaurs running and kicking suddenly came from inside the room. He immediately turned around, pushed open the door, and the little dinosaur had already run out of his room, moving in a hurry, looking up and seeing that he was still there, he stretched out his claws and rushed towards him. He Yan squatted down and hugged it into his arms. 

When he got up, Awen was already smiling and waving at him: "Then I'll go back first, see you, Rau! Be good at home!" 

The little dinosaur also raised his hand . Raised his little paw and waved at her: "Hey!"