Chapter 30

That night, He Yan began to seriously formulate a plan for arranging work for the little beasts.

    He does not intend to be a philanthropist in such a time and living environment. Before everything is settled and in a world where the weak prey on the strong, it is not a good thing for the little beasts to be helped for no reason.

    Since it is work, it is necessary to let their labor reflect the value.

    Soon, he figured it out.

    He decided to take this opportunity to make pottery. Although the beast race usually doesn't need much water, in terms of cleaning, the season with the right temperature is good, but it's really inconvenient to go out to wash every day in the cold winter.

    To solve this problem, you need a water tank that can store water at home, and you can also make some water cups, bowls and cooking supplies by the way!

    However, making pottery requires a lot of clay and clay for making kilns and a lot of firewood for final firing.

    The little beasts have rich experience in collecting and cooperating outside for many years, so it is still possible to do this kind of collecting or laying hands.

    After making a plan in his heart, He Yan looked at Si Lu who had been quiet beside him.

    He had already finished all the soles of the leather boots before, and now he was sewing the rest of the congratulations.

    He Yan looked at it for a while, and couldn't help leaning over to rub his head on his shoulder.

    The leather boots in the man's hand were almost at the end, he looked back at the congratulations, and then continued to sew with his head down.

    It didn't take long for the leather boot to be completely finished.

    He Yan thought that he would continue to make the other one, but he suddenly squatted in front of him, lifted one of his feet, took off the shoe and sock, and then raised his hand to put on the newly made leather boots go up.

    It's just the right size, it's warm, and the hide is smooth and comfortable against the skin.

    He Yan looked down at the man below him, his eyes gradually changed.

    The faint light from the fireplace made the space seem small.

    When the man's jet-black long hair grazed his fair ankle, that small piece of skin trembled slightly with his heart.

    Seeing that the shoes fit well, Slut took down the leather boot again. Instead of continuing to sew the rest of the semi-finished products, he put down the shoes and wrapped his hands around He Yan's slightly cold toes.

    He Yan blinked his eyes, looked down at the man, his breathing seemed to be very steady.

    After warming the other toes, Slul put the socks on him again, then got up and picked him up by the waist, walked to the bed and put him under the quilt.

    When He Yan was picked up, he stretched out his arms and hugged the man's neck tightly. After lying on the bed, he didn't let go, but looked at him from bottom to top, into those light blue eyes.

    When he noticed that the strength in the man's hand was gradually loosening, he suddenly exerted force on his arm, pulling the man onto himself.

    The man reached out to support his ear in time, for fear of crushing him.

    "I won't go hunting tomorrow." He Yan said in a muffled voice, his nose almost touching the man's.

    The other party hummed: "You don't have to go at any time."