Chapter 50

The next day was everyone's rest day, and He Yan was going to reschedule his and Slut's hunting time.

He took a flat stone and wrote the weekly plan on it with charcoal.

Here, he counted seven days as a week according to the time distribution of the previous world.

Usually when the prey is sufficient, the last two days of the week are the rest days, and most of the hunting is done every other day. But He Yan felt that the current hunting time for Si Lu could be reduced.

As a humanoid, Slut doesn't eat a lot of meat now, and He Yan can now eat other foods as his staple food as before, and the demand for meat is even smaller, and the little dinosaur Rao's current appetite is not much. Big, as for the food of the little beasts, there are already a lot of beasts sharing it together, and the prey they have to pay now is not too much. And every time the prey comes back from hunting, it can't be eaten in a short time. It will be marinated and dried, and a certain amount of stock will always be maintained in case of emergencies.

He Yan decided to change his hunting with Slut from the previous three times a week to twice, and the day he set aside was going to be used for fishing with Slut or going out to collect wild fruits and search for other plants.

Although they are all going out, the risk of fishing and gathering is far less than that of hunting, and it goes without saying that the energy consumed is enough.

Sloan had no objection to his plan, he looked at the symbols on the stone carefully for a while, and then went out to barbecue.

He Yan packed up and prepared to cook a pot of fish soup again to make up for yesterday's regret.

The fish processed yesterday couldn't be released in this hot weather, so when Slut came back last night, he roasted the processed fish together with the newly caught turtles and other meat.

Fortunately, there were still a few live fish in the water tank. He Yan didn't do it right away. He went back to the nest hole in advance and found a larger animal skin bag. After it turned into a backpack, he put Rau, who was moaning after waking up, into it. He stroked the little dinosaur's round head and said, "Don't run around, just stay in it, if you jump out, your ass will explode. ?"

The little dinosaur looked up at him, then nodded in a daze.

He Yan put the bag behind his back in satisfaction, and started to go out to deal with the few fish.

When scraping fish scales, the little dinosaur at the back would suddenly stretch its neck and open its mouth to bite the tail of the fish and put it in its mouth. He Yan would turn around and stare at it. It seemed to understand that the stare meant reproach, and would soon let go of its mouth Hide in the fur bag.

The little dinosaur stopped making trouble, and He Yan's speed was much faster. He quickly cleaned up the fish, and found a pot filled with water to cook on the stove over there.

The man froze for a moment when he saw the little dinosaur on his back.

He Yan explained: "It has a distasteful personality, so it probably doesn't like being locked in, but with the stone gate open, I'm afraid it will run around like yesterday. It's not sensible, and it hasn't learned how to walk yet, so it stumbles after a few steps. , although the cesspit is pressed with stones, but there are other pits... just carry it with you, at least nothing will happen." 

The man frowned, watching He Yan leisurely carrying a small The dinosaur was cooking soup, and suddenly he reached out and hugged the little dinosaur behind him.

The little dinosaur immediately turned its head and yelled at the congratulatory words.

He Yan was a little surprised at first, seeing the man holding the dinosaur and going to the barbecue again, knowing that he was helping to take care of the "children", he stirred the soup and smiled.

While carrying the little dinosaur with one hand, the man skillfully grilled the meat, and soon the meat was almost cooked, and he put the meat into two plates with one hand.

Rawu had long been attracted by the man's action of grilling meat. Finally, looking at the steaming and fragrant meat on the plate, he opened his mouth and was about to bite... The next moment, he was pinched by the man and opened his mouth.

"Can't eat." Slut turned his head to the side mercilessly, "Your food is over there." He said, pointing to the few fat shrimps He Yan left for him not long ago. Rawu continued to stick his head out, he wanted to eat barbecue, but the man didn't coax it, he just carried it to the front of the fat shrimps that had been simply processed, took out tools, and began to tamper with it with one hand.