Chapter 57

Although the ground seems to have returned to normal, everyone does not dare to go down at will.

After a night, most of the beasts were also hungry, and only a small number of beasts took some food with them when they fled, but they could only take care of themselves.

A healthy and young beast can bear it for a while, but a pregnant beast like Seriously Wounded or Manman simply cannot go on starving forever.

Soon, a group of strong beasts stood up on their own, and they were going to go out together for the first hunt after the disaster.

He Yan originally wanted to go with Si Lu, but the other party totally disagreed.

"It's calm outside now, and other birds have started to hunt..."

The meaning of these words is obvious.

He couldn't transform into a beast now, and he didn't have armor, bows and arrows to defend himself, so it would be dangerous to go out.

Looking at the little dinosaur beside him, He Yan thought about it carefully, but didn't insist.

"Then you must be careful."

The man touched his face, and then walked into the ranks of the ferocious beasts.

A small number of healthy beasts were left here to take care of the injured beasts, and the rest followed Si Lu, Junya, Xiaohuo, and Awen and his wife to the other side of the mountain.

Not long after they left, there was a grunting sound from the little dinosaur's stomach.

He Yan tore up some of the meat it hadn't eaten yesterday and fed it. Rawu took a bite and stopped eating. After that, Ren Heyan couldn't feed it no matter what. At first he thought it was a picky eater, until he found that it was staring at his mouth.

He Yan handed the torn meat to its mouth again, the little dinosaur still didn't open its mouth, but this time it stretched out its claws and patted its belly, showing the expression it used to do when it was full.

But the little belly is flat, how can it look full?

"...Daddy isn't hungry." Seeing what it was thinking, He Yan touched the little dinosaur's head with complicated emotions, "After eating this obediently, Big Daddy will come back and bring other meat for Rawu and Daddy to eat. Moreover, this meat was originally earned by Rau himself, and Rau can eat whatever he wants..."

The little dinosaur looked at him with pursed mouth, then turned to look in the direction where Si Lu and the others left not long ago. Under the coaxing words of congratulations, finally Slowly swallowed the meat that was handed to his mouth.

After feeding Lawu, He Yan hugged it to watch Tiaotiao and Manman.

Tiao Tiao has woken up, and most of the wounds on its leg have begun to scab, but it still cannot stand up.

But Tiaotiao kept trying to get up, and in order to keep it from moving, Manman pressed it to the ground with a low growl.

Congratulations also hurried over to stop it. He knew that he was brainless, and said in a cold voice: "You can only go out hunting after your injury is healed, otherwise it will be a burden to go out, and if you can't hunt anything, the wound will worsen. In case something happens, What about Manman... Don't worry, we will definitely not let Manman get hungry if we have prey." 

The male beast paused slightly, looked at him, then at Manman, and groaned feebly.

Seeing that it finally calmed down, He Yan was afraid that it would become impulsive again later, so he took Rao and sat on the open space beside them.

"Man Man, how are you feeling now? Are you very hungry?" He held Rao in his arms and asked the female beside him.

The other party shook his head.

It had already eaten a lot before the earthquake, and Tiao Tiao had brought it a large piece of fresh raw meat just after he came back. Not to the point of being unbearable.

Although it said that it was fine, He Yan could still tell that the female beast was a little anxious.

A female beast with a big belly can't go hunting, and her partner is seriously injured. She has to take care of herself to protect the baby in her belly. It's so bad that there is almost no place to rest... It's a congratulatory message. He also has anxiety, fear, and insecurity about the situation.

He didn't know what to say, and before the situation in front of him could not be changed, what he said seemed a little blank.

After watching them for a while, He Yan began to hug the little dinosaur in his arms and teach it to draw on the ground with its paws.

"This is a mountain." He Yan drew a simple hill with its paw.

The little dinosaur let out a "huh".

"Raou can paint by himself." He let go of his hand.

The little dinosaur stared at the "mountain", and drew a slightly crooked hill on the ground next to it. After finishing the painting, he looked carefully at He Yan.

"There's no difference in the painting. Rawu is really good, and he learned it right away." He Yan raised his eyebrows and smiled at it.

When the little dinosaur heard the praise, he immediately rushed over and hit his arm with his mouth.

He Yan took it out of his arms, and continued to draw on the ground with its paws: "This is the egg, what it looked like before Rau was born."