Chapter 22

That bite hit the real point, but it wasn't the flesh of a beast, but a row of sharp claws.

    The green-eyed ferocious beast that was thrown down by He Yan was trying to cover his mouth with one paw, while the other paw was desperately trying to push him away from his head.

    Apart from the basic defense, the green-eyed ferocious beast did not make any counterattacks, but only roared at He Yan in a low voice.

    Apart from the fright, there was also an inexplicable joy hidden in the roar.

    Si Lu, who quickly turned into a beast shape, chased after him, but after seeing the scene in front of him, his huge body paused.

    Standing behind He Yan, he watched He Yan, who was already in the form of a beast, open his mouth wide, his eyes bloodshot with surly blood, and he kept squeezing the beast under him.

    Si Lu blinked suddenly, and quickly approached him...

    He Yan, who noticed the sound of footsteps, suddenly turned around.

    Seeing Si Lu, he immediately showed a ferocious expression and let out a low growl of warning.

    Si Lu blinked again, turned his eyes slightly, and looked at the excited beast under He Yan. After only a few seconds, he stretched his legs and walked forward quickly.

    Congratulations made a "bark", showing a row of sharp teeth to him.

    Si Lu, who was so threatened, finally stopped, but there was a fleeting grievance in his eyes. He stared quietly at He Yan, then at the green-eyed ferocious beast under him, and let out a burst of earth-shattering high Roar, then, suddenly spread out his huge black wings.

    At that moment, he was like a peacock just showing off his charm, flapping his wings non-stop, with his head held high, trying his best to show the sharp corners of his head to He Yan from several angles.

    The green-eyed beast: "..."

    The oppressive roar not long ago finally suppressed He Yan, he eased his paws, and let go of the green-eyed beast under him, the blue-eyed beast The beast is very powerful, and the subconsciousness of his body tells him to leave here as soon as possible.

    He backed up a few steps, and was about to escape into the dark night when the peacock-like ferocious animal that had shown itself before suddenly rushed over and kicked the green-eyed beast away. He firmly blocked the way of congratulations.

    He Yan opened his mouth to yell at him, but he lowered his head and rubbed his horn against the other's hornless forehead, and his huge wings stretched out to pat his body lightly.     Like some kind of coaxing.     He Yan raised the claw to give him a bite, but the other party caught it with a bigger claw, and then pressed it on the ground and stroked it gently.     Suddenly, his restless heart trembled slightly.     Lifting his eyelids, he met those pale blue eyes.     The rage that was boiling deep in his heart disappeared in an instant.

    He looked at Si Lu, opened his mouth, and let out a low and hoarse "lulu" intentionally or unintentionally, then he tilted his body exhausted and fell straight down.     Before his eyelids closed, he knew that he was hugged by a huge body, and in the corner of his vision, the green-eyed hideous beast that got up again in the distance also ran towards them quickly... "He is not you! If you have a real partner, there is no way he can't recognize you in the frenzy of adulthood!"

"Get out!"

"I won't get out!     I     'm going to meet him when he wakes up , we have tokens of love! And I have the right to pursue...uh! Why did you do it..."