Chapter 56

As soon as Sloan landed, he put down the big pig and turned into a human form.

He Yan was only a few steps away from him, and he only took two steps towards him while holding the little dinosaur in his arms, before the man who strode over reached out and hugged him vigorously, kissing his forehead tenderly.

After a while, the little dinosaur squeezed among them screamed uncomfortably.

Only then did the man let go of him a little bit, and took the little dinosaur over to hug him.

He Yan held his hand, and finally looked at the ferocious beasts and pigs that fell to the ground one after another. He said in a daze: "Why are the pigs alive... How did you bring them out?"

 Before Si Lu could answer, Afterwards, Junya, who turned into a human body, patted the ferocious beast that He Yan had never seen before, panting loudly: "You are too powerful!"

Xiaohuo suddenly moved over and stood between them, flapping his wings and humming.

Junya pointed to the distance: "Xiaohuo, rest there when you are tired, don't squeeze with animals smaller than yourself!" 

Congratulatory words: "..." He looked at Si Lu: "Where are those pigs? What's going on?"

"It's it," the man looked at the ferocious animal blocked by the small fire, "it was feeding pigs when it was an adult, when the pigsty collapsed during the earthquake, all the pigs ran out, and it just When he was an adult, he carried all the pigs on his back and carried them into the air, and he was not injured, because he was carrying the pigs, so he fell far behind."

He Yan was stunned for a moment, and immediately walked over.

The newly grown ferocious beast was panting heavily on the ground. Although Xiao Huo blocked it, its wings were gently fanning the wind backwards to keep it from getting too hot.

He Yan squatted next to it, seeing that it was fine, thinking of what the man said before, he was still a little unbelievable, and asked Slut: "Did it really grow up during the earthquake? Didn't it go berserk?" 

The man paused.

He has been paying attention to responding, but he hasn't communicated with other beasts, and he doesn't know the details.

"Yes." Junya immediately said loudly, he had already chatted with this beast, and now no one should know the situation of this newly grown beast better than him, "Xiao Fei raised pigs and pigs before he was an adult. After a long time, even if he couldn't control himself violently when he was an adult, he subconsciously remembered that pigs are very important...but when he flew up with those pigs, he almost hurt other monsters, so no one dared to help him at first. This is because at that time...the condition gradually improved, and the beasts near it dared to go to help."

There are many beasts in the territory, which is equivalent to the size of a small village, and everyone can only gather together. Be aware of what's around you. And in the face of this kind of disaster, if there is a violent adult beast nearby, other ferocious beasts will not dare to intervene decisively when they are overwhelmed, because getting closer may make it even crazier, and both sides may lose go down. 

 He Yan nodded, and didn't go into the matter of Junya giving someone another random name. Seeing that there was nothing wrong with the just-adult Grizzly Beast, he dragged Si Lun to sit in the open space next to him to have a good rest. 

 After the man sat down next to the congratulations, he put the little dinosaur in front of him. He Yan helped the little dinosaur remove the animal skin that had covered its claws before, and then tore a bit of the bacon in his hand and fed it into its mouth. "I'm not hungry, I just finished my meal before the earthquake." He Yan smiled, thinking of Slut, just looking at him, the other party shook his head. The man looked around, found a stone and wiped away the piece of meat where the little dinosaur was placed. 

 When He Yan was resting on his shoulder, he stared at the other party's torn clothes. Congratulations yawned: "It's okay, fortunately it's summer now, and it won't be cold." Slut didn't speak, and stretched out his hand to hold him tightly in his arms.