Chapter 18

When the things were almost packed, Granny Awen came.

    She led the frightened pig, bent down and handed it into He Yan's paw, and then looked at the man behind him: "Where are you going?

    " His eyes were also cold.

    The old man was not angry either. How could she not know the reason for his attitude after living for so long.

    Knowing everything that happened, but letting it happen like that.

    If he hadn't rushed to He Yan's side at that time, what would have happened to He Yan in the end?

    "I heard that the weather will be better in the west direction..." Granny Awen smiled, "Winter is coming soon, take care, I hope that one day, the southern tribes can find a way to live in peace between human and beast forms, and I hope that at that time they can still live together." I see you."

    After finishing speaking, she turned and prepared to leave.

    But as soon as he took a step, he was grabbed by a pair of claws.

    She turned around in surprise.

    In fact, before leaving the tribe, He Yan still didn't understand one thing - why Granny Awen knew about the things that happened to him not long ago.

    Because of his blindness in the previous life, his hearing itself is very sensitive, and now that he is a beast, his perception of the outside world is even stronger. Even if Granny Awen is his watcher, she has been quietly by his side these days. There was no way he wasn't aware of it.

    He gestured with his paw and asked her the question.

    Seeing the difficult but hard-working movements of the little beast, the old man raised the corners of her mouth subconsciously, then her eyes dimmed again, and she murmured: "Actually, you are really a very good, very good beast, even They are more human than some human figures, those children are really too ignorant..."

"Oh?" He Yan, who didn't get an answer, raised a pair of small wings and looked up at her.

    The old man squatted down, and after noticing the sound of the man's approaching footsteps, he explained: "Don't be nervous, I won't hurt him, I just... suddenly want to talk to him."

Then, she lifted her She touched the little beast's head with her hand. The head was soft and round, and it was very comfortable to touch. It reminded her of many past events, for example, when she was also a beast...

The old man who was in a hurry in the past suddenly hung down He closed his eyes, as if he was a different person, and said to congratulatory words in an inexplicably sad tone: "Not all beasts are irrational, but most people still dare not take the risk of accepting the unevolved beast form by instinct."

    " No one knows the cruelty of the beasts better than ourselves. Maybe for the continuation of the race, they will not harm the beasts before they become adults, but once they become adults, the beasts never live in groups, because they all know that they live with their own kind. Together, you may not know when you will be killed in your sleep. Especially in the initial evolution, the first batch of human figures were injured, killed and eaten by their own kind or even their relatives as a different kind because they could not control the transformation of their forms.

There are too many things... Just like that Xiao Lai who bullied you, he was actually transformed with his brother at the beginning, and then, the result of this luck was that he watched his brother being bitten by his father with his own eyes. In the end, he escaped to the tribe from his father's pursuit with all his might...For the dolls like Lai and the others who have experienced this kind of thing, the hostility to the unevolved beast form has been deeply rooted in their bones. Although everyone understands, There may also be beasts that don't brutally kill the same kind like that, just like your partner, before he turned into a human, he fought his life for you..."