Chapter 69

After returning with prey and a few bundles of rice that day, He Yan has been restless.

Manman came here to have a look at it at night, and was relieved when he found that the little dinosaur came back safe and sound.

When he arrived at the yard, He Yan took the little dinosaur off Sloan's back, and quickly helped it take off the hooded armor on his body.

It was worn all day today, and the daytime temperature is still not low. Wearing such thick armor will naturally be stuffy and hot, but the little dinosaur didn't make a fuss to take it off along the way.

After taking it off, He Yan felt a lot of sweat from the inside of the armor.

He touched its face distressedly, and the little dinosaur immediately rubbed against him.

After Sloan put the prey in place, the two took the little dinosaur to the river to scrub it. Apart from sweat, there were also a lot of blood and messy mixture splashed on the skin when it was tossing the raw meat.

After He Yan took the animal skin and washed it little by little, the man behind him also just wiped his back and neck.

Because the man had to deal with the prey at night, he only washed his hands and face casually.

When they walked back, the refreshed little dinosaur jumped and ran at the front.

He Yan and Slut followed slowly behind it.

"I was there today, Lulu must have smelled it too." He Yan said suddenly.

The man heard the sound and looked at him.

After He Yan smelled that smell from the rice today, he was in a trance, and he was not as excited as before when he finally managed to get some of the rice away.

Sloan had been paying attention to him all the time, and he also thought that He Yan's subsequent reaction had something to do with that strange smell, but he didn't understand why.

He thought that He Yan was very resistant to that taste, so he grabbed his wrist and said, "Don't go there again."

The other party was startled, and then said: "Lulu, do you know the sea?"

The man didn't speak, but his eyes were full of confusion.

This reaction was expected in the congratulatory message. If Sloan had ever seen the ocean, he shouldn't be so unfamiliar with that smell.

He shook the other party's hand back: "Then Lulu will be able to see the sea from now on." 

"..."

Congratulations suddenly stopped, he looked at Si Lu and continued: "Is this good? Tomorrow we will rest at home for a day, and then Look for Junya and Xiaohuo who went to the southern tribe to get the iris together, and go to the gap where we met before the day after tomorrow."

Sloan knew where the smell came from, and looked at him motionlessly : "Where is the sea?"

"It's very possible, and I also want to confirm one thing." He looked at the little dinosaur in front of him, "I want to know if there is any chance for Rau to go to the gap in the future."

His voice was very low, and he held the man's hand tightly after speaking.

"Okay."

...

The next morning, He Yan and Slut took the time to dry the pickled prey in the simple wooden house.

They had built a shed to dry bacon before, and soon found that when people or beasts were not around, some birds would occasionally come to steal them, so they thought of a way to build a few spacious and simple wooden houses on the open space as a place for cooking. Although the meat drying house is a little troublesome to build in the early stage, it can be used for a longer period of time after it is built, and it can prevent food from being stolen.

Most of the beasts cooperate to build a meat drying house.

He Yan's family shares a meat drying room with Junya and Xiaohuo.

When they came out to dry the meat, Xiao Huo was coming in with the meat, He Yan immediately stopped him, briefly explained all the plans for tomorrow, and invited him to go with him.

He thought about it, if Xiaohuo and Junya are inconvenient, they will find someone else, but the two of them are more suitable than other people or beasts. After all, the four of them have been there before, and the route will be more familiar. Experience, no time will be lost on the road.

After Xiaohuo listened, he nodded without asking any questions. To him, all the outings made no difference.

"Where is Junya, I'll ask." He said again.

At noon, Xiaohuo and Junya came to He Yan's house together.

Not far away, the little dinosaur was rolling and basking in the sun with the little beasts.

In the yard, four adults sat on a stone bench and chatted about going out tomorrow.

Junya only heard the general idea from Xiaohuo, but was not very clear about what to do. After hearing the sea described by the congratulations, she was a little dumbfounded: "Salty water, and there are strange animals in it... no Such waters, right?! Xiaomei, don't lie!"

"I don't know if this is the case here, but the smell is not fake. Only when you get there can you know what it's like..."