Chapter 49

Before dark, Sloan created a small space next to the bedroom.

He Yan hugged the little dinosaur rolling around next to him, and watched him decorate this dinosaur version of the "baby room".

The man spread a thick pile of hay in the corner, and put a small jar of clean water beside it, and the layout was basically done.

When He Yan put the little dinosaur into the warm haystack in the past, the other party still stretched out its forelimbs and grabbed his arm, unwilling to let go, making a fuss with him. He Yan couldn't help laughing all the time when he was patted by its smooth chubby claws. Behind him, Sill had already folded a flower from the vase, and put it in the hay for the final decoration.

The little dinosaur was quickly attracted by the pink flower, let go of the congratulatory message, crawled over and sniffed it with his nose, then opened his mouth, took the flower into his mouth and started to chew... 

Si Lu: "..."

He Yan was startled, and rushed over to pry his mouth open.

Fortunately, the little guy didn't swallow it. He stretched out his hand and carefully took out the flower, tapped its nose with his fingers in feigned anger and said, "Don't eat indiscriminately!"

 The little dinosaur blinked and opened its mouth cautiously , but this time he stuck out his tongue and quickly licked his fingers...

Congratulations: "..."

How can I teach this to me... Strict father said: "I should be hungry."

Congratulations Thinking of the business, he immediately turned his head and asked the man: "Lulu, do you know what dinosaur cubs eat?" 

The man was stunned for a moment, shook his head, and then said: "It should be fine to eat meat."

After speaking, he immediately went outside Take the meat.

If you feed raw meat, you need to ask other people or animals to borrow some fresh meat.

When Si Lu borrowed the meat, He Yan had already found some small shrimps caught today, removed the heads and hard shells, smashed them in a stone mortar, and tried to feed the little dinosaurs. He is going to try more, if the little shrimp meat dinosaur doesn't like it, then he won't feed it in the future.

Fortunately, the little dinosaur didn't hate this taste, and even ate it very happily. After a while, He Yan was not satisfied

. Then he whispered to him: "It, why does it look like a dog?"

The man paused: "Dog?"

Congratulatory words: "..." Forget that there are no dogs in this world yet!

He had no choice but to put the stone mortar in front of the hay and let him eat it by himself. Then, while Slul was chopping the meat with a stone knife, he found a new stone mortar. A few lumps of feathered dinosaur meat were put into the stone mortar.

Pounding meat doesn't look like heavy work, but it's actually very tiring. The man took a stone mortar from his hand and pounded the meat.

Thinking that Slut was faster than himself, he took the opportunity to get up and go out to see the conditions of those sick little beasts.

They have already been fed dinner and iris, and the little beasts seem to be in good condition at this time, and they should be fully recovered in two days.

By the way, He Yan wiped their eyes with hot water, then tidied up and returned to the nest.

Here, Si Lu had already lined up the stone mortar with the minced meat and the mortar with the shrimp foam, and then stood and looked down at the little dinosaur.

But the little dinosaur that could lick shrimp by itself before suddenly stopped moving.

It lay on the hay, looked up at the expressionless man, then looked down at the "rice bowl" in front of it, blinked, and remained motionless.

"Is it full? Still don't like to eat feathered dinosaur meat?" He Yan walked over immediately, but just after he finished speaking, he saw the little dinosaur looking up at him, and suddenly threw the stone mortar filled with minced meat into it. Push forward and push it to He Yan's feet.

He Yan looked at Si Lu suspiciously, the man stared at the little dinosaur, his eyes narrowed.

He Yan squatted down without knowing why, he picked up the stone mortar, and then tentatively picked up a lump of meat foam with a wooden stick and handed it over.

As a result, the little dinosaur immediately opened its mouth wide and took it in one mouthful, biting the wooden stick vigorously and chewing...