Chapter 6

When He Yan woke up and found that he was not dead, he was in a dark and damp cave.

    Directly in front of him not far away, a long shadow was walking back and forth.

    As soon as he stood up, the shadow stopped and walked straight in front of him.

    Very thin and long body, covered in scales, and a sharp mouth, familiar shape.

    It was the alien pangolin who stole him from the monster cave!

    It looked at He Yan's slightly blinking eyes from a close distance, and patted its forelegs, as if extremely happy. After a few low calls, it stretched out its long tongue, and it was using it to pry He Yan's tightly closed mouth!

    Eyes wide open, He Yan still insisted on refusing to let go in the huge trembling, but in the next second, he saw a bunch of termites and strange-shaped insects he didn't recognize on that tongue... He was so frightened at

    first The congratulatory words turned pale, and his stomach churned.

    He hastily pulled the tongue away with his paws, staggered and turned around with his legs shaking, and spit out water when he opened his mouth...

    The alien pangolin was startled by his reaction, and lightly pushed its head against his. body, as if trying to change his direction.

    He Yan desperately grasped the wet ground with his claws, unwilling to look back.

    The alien pangolin poked its head against it for a long time to see it was useless, so it was about to stretch out its paws to hug him, but He Yan immediately let out a scream like a pig being killed.

    He "faced the wall" like this for nearly half a day, until the strange-shaped pangolin in the cave stopped making noises, and He Yan wiped away the physiological tears from the corners of his eyes with a meat pad, and looked back carefully.

    The alien pangolin seemed to have already got down on the ground, and it was closing its eyes at this time.

    In order to make sure that the other party was asleep, He Yan took a deep breath, and stomped on the ground with his hind legs a few times.

    Faint stomping echoed through the cave.

    The other party didn't respond.

    He Yan breathed a sigh of relief, and he started to walk around lightly, circling the hole, trying to observe the surroundings, trying to see where he could escape.

    There is no exit in the cave, and it must be the alien pangolin that blocked the entrance of the cave.

    He Yan was not discouraged. This cave was no different from the previous monster's cave in the stone mountain. Many places around it were surrounded by wet soil walls, which he could use his claws to dig open.

    Finally, he finally found a relatively soft place, swung his paw down hard, and a large piece of soil fell off.

    Congratulations just digging the soil for tens of minutes, and the effect is very satisfactory so far. As the corridor gets longer and longer, his heart becomes more and more excited, and he is even reminiscing about the scene in "The Shawshank Redemption" in his mind. The scene of the male protagonist escaping from prison.

    At this time, he was in the dirty and wet corridor, and he suddenly had a strong sense of substitution for that movie. He even planned to find a river and jump into it like the hero Andy after he escaped successfully, and then stood in the water , raised his body and face vigorously, and accepted the baptism of the soul...