Chapter 47

The sudden pregnancy of Tiao Tiao's partner made He Yan not relieved for a long time.

Even though he had traveled for several days, he couldn't fall asleep quickly during the rest at night. He smiled foolishly for a while in his arms, and suddenly couldn't help but mutter: "Lulu, our choice at the beginning was right... "

The man looked at him: "Like children?"

Congratulations pushed him hard: "It's not just because of the children, but because of many good things, we are involved in it." 

Because of choosing to come here , They can meet these companions; because they choose to save Tiaotiao, Tiaotiao can save its current partner later, and now...

This is the first new life that they will give birth to after they established this home together.

So it makes a lot of sense.

The next day, He Yan took Slug's hand to visit his mate in Tiao Tiao Cave.

Tiaotiao's partner is carefully named Manman by Junya.

Manman is currently in the early stages of pregnancy, and she looks no different from usual. The father-to-be, Tiao Tiao, was tickling Manman's back with his claws, winked at the congratulatory words, and signaled them to sit down casually.

Because their two beasts are pure beasts, naturally there is no furniture in the cave, only a few stones are placed randomly.

He Yan didn't sit down, he walked up to Manman excitedly and squatted down: "Congratulations Manman, you will be a mother in the future." The

female animal snorted happily and twisted her body.

Tiao Tiao thought it was uncomfortable, so he stretched his head over to look, but was slapped away by the other party.

Tiao Tiao: "Woo..."

He Yan suddenly pulled Si Lu to the ground and squatted down together: "Lulu, aren't you curious? To be honest, I haven't seen a ferocious animal give birth to a baby yet..."

The man only glanced at the female beast's belly, then turned his gaze back to her face: "I haven't seen that either." 

"Then we'll see each other now!" He Yan laughed, and looked at the female beast again. The beast began to warn, "You have to take care of yourself now, Manman, don't participate in hunting in the future, and wait for the baby to recover after giving birth. Your partner is very good, so you don't have to worry about food at all." 

The male mentioned The beast immediately roared and nodded, Manman snorted, and raised its paw helplessly, signaling them to rest assured.

After visiting Tiaotiao and his wife, He Yan and Slut went to see the iris tree that was planted yesterday, and it seems to be in good condition.

He felt much more at ease, prepared the iris and small animal food, and went to feed the sick small animals.

The rest of the healthy little animals were fed by Awen and Janet together.

Considering the nutritional problems of the sick little animals, He Yan specially made them small animal food with different proportions, hoping that they will grow stronger and recover as soon as possible.

Those little beasts who got sick recently were already alive and kicking after eating the iris last night. The rest of those who were seriously ill now look much better in spirit and their voices are clearer.

Si Lu was grilling meat, and He Yan went over and boiled a pot of hot water beside him. After warming it up, he brought it to the nest of sick little animals, and dipped a small piece of animal skin in water for those whose eyes had froze a lot due to long-term illness. The little beast of a foreign body rubbed its eyes. T

he foreign matter solidified badly and got stuck in the corners of the eyes. He Yan was afraid of hurting them, so he wiped them carefully, and the little beasts also cooperated obediently with their eyes closed. 

After a while, several little beasts were wiped clean. The little beasts with clear eyes began to make a comfortable grunt, and some of them couldn't help sticking out their little tongues and secretly licking his fingers. 

 "Hey..." He lightly knocked off the heads of the little beasts, then used his other hand to touch the stomachs of the little beasts to make them relax and close their eyes, and continued to wipe.