Chapter 63

Si Lu and the others came back from hunting this time much earlier than before, and the first time they turned back into human form was to go to the shed to read the congratulatory message.

He Yan is playing a paw paw game with the little dinosaur. Both the man and the beast seem to be very happy.

When the man squatted beside him and reached out to touch his forehead, he said in a congratulatory manner: "Lulu, let's start building a house below tomorrow." 

"Tomorrow?"

Congratulations nodded: "Today I saw regenerated fragrant salt grass below. , I have a feeling that maybe it won't be long before the ecology here will return to what it was before... If we continue to live here, we won't be able to dig stone holes. We can plan as soon as possible, and we can also build wooden houses or adobe houses Ah, before the house is built, let's rest here on the top of the mountain. You see, there are new rivers and rivers, the terrain is more suitable for planting and raising pigs, and there are a lot of peanuts... If the beasts will evolve into human forms in the future, in fact It's very suitable for living."

The man glanced at him, didn't say anything, got up and went to the other beasts to briefly convey his congratulatory words.

Everyone reacted peacefully.

In fact, even if he didn't say anything, most of the ferocious beasts would have moved their minds to stay.

Especially recently, there have been a lot of new creatures that are not a huge threat to them and can hunt and eat. Although giant crocodiles are not so easy to deal with, apart from going to the rivers where giant crocodiles live for hunting, the usual daily life Life and they don't need to worry about being attacked by giant crocodiles, which is different from the existence of feathered dinosaurs before. 

What's more, the triangular beasts that appeared in large numbers nearby also improved their somewhat difficult situation.

And the small world that became a basin has already begun to restore its former vitality.

Before, they thought about how to make nests if they stayed here. If they dig holes in ordinary mountains, the soil and mud holes are naturally not as good as stone holes... They haven't figured out a good way yet, so they see He Yan built a canopy, and they discovered that besides digging holes, there are other ways to build nests.

And that way is just right for the new terrain in front of you.

But it is not that no one has thought about migrating away.

It's just that it takes at least ten days to leave this area. Not to mention the exhaustion and possible casualties on the road, they don't know what's going on outside the key point. Maybe it's worse, maybe it's better, maybe it's the same as they are now .

The journey is far away. If you don't find a suitable place to live, it will not be so easy to come back. The difficulty of hunting along the way and resisting the attack of unknown beasts must be taken into consideration. Although they had no experience of living in groups before coming to the territory, they still live in groups every year. They will squat and stay in some places to hunt and migrate in groups.

Every year when other groups of animals migrate, they take the opportunity to feast on it.

Now, they have passed the worst moment, everything is going in a good direction, and naturally they don't want to leave very much.

After Si Lu conveyed the meaning of the congratulatory message, everyone looked at each other a few times, but they didn't have any opinions, and finally nodded their heads in agreement.

That night, there were even a few of them on the top of the mountain looking at the terrain and growling to choose a site... 

He Yan thought about what he was going to do the next day, so he had dinner with Slut and Rao. asleep.

The next day he woke up with Sloan, the little dinosaur was still sleeping and rolled a long way, He Yan smiled and hugged it back to the leaf, while Sloan went to barbecue, he began to prepare the minced meat that Raoul would eat.

The other ferocious beasts are basically awake, knowing what to do today, they are all full of energy.

Tiao Tiao has almost recovered, but He Yan and other human figures do not allow it to go hunting in the near future. Its injury is not a minor one, and it is likely to split again when fighting with prey.

It just so happened that everyone was going down to build a house today, which is not dangerous but requires physical strength. It knew that it could do it, so it immediately participated.

After He Yan and Si Lu finished their meal, the little dinosaur woke up slowly, got up in a daze, and obediently ate a leaf of minced meat that He Yan had prepared for it.

He Yan couldn't help touching it, and stayed with the little dinosaur for a while before leading Si Lu to get up to do business.

He Yan currently doesn't have a beast-shaped physique, and he fell ill not long ago, and Si Lu refused to let him work. His current task is to be responsible for planning and instructing other beasts how to build houses and simply "process" wood and other things.

At first, he flew into the air, carefully looked at the distant plains with other ferocious beasts, and finally discussed and chose a large area closer to the river.

The river there is flowing and the water is very clear. Many plants have grown on the nearby ground, and the soil is very suitable for planting vegetables and grains with seeds in the future.

With that being said, all the monsters will start working.

Before building a house, they have to fence off the selected land to prevent other wild animals from entering. It is the same as the previous territory, but now it looks more like a real tribe.

When the other beasts went out in groups to collect wood and stones, He Yan took Si Lu and all the other figures to start building the first wooden house. It is basically enough to accommodate two or three beasts. The first wooden house is used for practice and teaching. It is mainly for other dolls to teach other ghouls to build their own houses after watching it once.