Chapter 40

Not long after, the red-haired beast killed the dinosaur in front of Junya Cave, but it didn't stop there, but turned its head and roared at He Yan and the others.

It is alert and ready to attack.

Its pupils were originally brown, but because of extreme nervousness and irritability, the whites of the eyes were filled with bloodshot eyes. At first glance, it looked like a pair of eyes were blood red.

Awen and Jiante rushed out in time, and were immediately confused by the picture.

None of them knew this red-haired ferocious beast.

The ferocious beast he rescued had dark brown hair, which was completely different from this one, and the other party was seriously injured, so it was impossible for him to appear here.

Before He Yan could react, Si Lu rushed over and pressed the roaring red-haired beast's feet on the ground. The red-haired beast looked up at him angrily, struggling like crazy.

Sloan let out a low growl of warning, then directly raised his forelegs, and slapped him hard on the head.

The red-haired beast was slapped badly, and its roar instantly died down.

It lay on the ground, shook its head in a daze, and continued to struggle.

Sloan's animal form opened its mouth forcefully, and let out a deafening roar at it, which was extremely penetrating.

The red-haired beast lay on the ground and stopped moving.

Slut above still maintains the posture of pressing it to the ground.

The congratulatory words slowly turned into a human form: "What's going on?"

Janet had already seen it just now: "This is a male scorpion beast that has just grown up, and most scorpion beasts will be in a violent state when they are adults...you have to let it Slow down."

He Yan was taken aback for a moment, he looked at the strong red-haired beast, and at the nest behind it, thought of something, and suddenly turned around and ran towards the nest of the little beasts go.

He rushed directly into the lair where the little fat beast usually lives.

Most of the little beasts inside woke up because of the terrible movement not long ago, shivering and huddled in the corner.

While comforting them, he searched for the little chubby beast. He searched several times, but couldn't find it.

Finally, he made up his mind, and came out with the small broken vat full of bacon.

The red-haired beast under Slut's feet woke up at some point and was struggling intermittently again. Awen frowned beside him and said, "Why don't you just knock it out?" 

Janet thought for a while, then shook his head: "Suli has already I've hit it twice, and it can wake up after a while after being dizzy... This beast's consciousness is very tenacious at the moment, if you let Si Lu beat it harder, something may happen..." 

"I may have a way!"

Congratulations He ran over a few steps, and when he reached the head of the red-haired hideous beast, Si Lu immediately pressed his claws on the opponent's mouth, which was still stained with dinosaur blood, to prevent its possible attack in advance.

He Yan lifted the small vat up, facing the eyes of the red-haired beast: "What do you think this is?"

Seeing the small vat, the red-haired beast's eyelids trembled slightly, and then Make a low growl.

At this moment, the boulder blocking the entrance of the cave was removed from the inside, and a green-eyed hideous beast came out slowly with a limp.

When Junya took human form, he staggered a few times, and Awen and Jiante went to support him.

"What happened just now..." He supported Awen and Janet's arms, and in the middle of speaking, his eyes moved back and forth between the dinosaur and the red-haired beast under Si Lu, his eyes widened, "Wow! These two...both came in?"

Awen: "The red-haired one is not, it should have just grown up among the small beasts. It killed the dinosaur..."

Here The congratulatory words have already crouched down holding the crock of meat.

He lightened his tone and continued: "I think, this is the meat you gave to Junya, right? It wasn't left there, right?" The red hair who was trying to struggle suddenly froze.

Junya, who was walking this way, also paused when she heard those words.

The congratulatory words continued: "Do you still remember what you promised me before registration? Be good, even if you are an adult, you are still a part of us and cannot harm the same kind."